Air Jordan OG 1 HIGH ‘85 “Georgetown”

9AB90D5B-FF25-4005-A57A-2A2EEC443374.jpeg

UNDS. NGs took a while to break in and these were comfy on day 1. Cheers NT.

Low stock. Weere they supposed to tank so we can close to retail limited pairs?
I woulda thought they woulda dipped to at least the mid to low 300's. Makes me kinda regret not copping when they were that price the week of release on Stock x. Did the previous 85's that released did they drop in price for a bit? Or did they stay high like these Georgetowns?

Last edited:
I woulda thought they woulda dipped to at least the mid to low 300's. Makes me kinda regret not copping when they were that price the week of release on Stock x. Did the previous 85's that released did they drop in price for a bit? Or did they stay high like these Georgetowns?
Going off of StockX and in my size, guessing these will settle around $375+/-10, which is a little higher than what they were a week before US release.

varisity reds in my size appear to have hit a bottom a month or two ago and are back on the climb. Neutral greys not much activity but would expect them to go up too.

As much as I like these, might just skip resell and get consolation prize of Georgetown terminators whenever they release🤔

As dope as these are, I’ve reached the point where I’ll only pay so much for a Nike sneaker. They’re already overpriced for what they are, so paying 2x retail just ain’t happening anymore.
100% agree with you there. My boy always reels me back saying, regardless of what resell is, they're still cheaply made Nikes. Most times that breaks the desire to pay 2X or more lol.

eBay prices for the other ‘85s have stayed relatively steady since release. The neutral grays have dropped slightly but not much.. I’d imagine these will stay pretty steady prices for a couple months, might dip slightly but probably not much. I’m talking strictly eBay tho not sure about stockX and GOAT prices.

As dope as these are, I’ve reached the point where I’ll only pay so much for a Nike sneaker. They’re already overpriced for what they are, so paying 2x retail just ain’t happening anymore.
I’ve been buying used Guccis balenciagas and Margielas on the secondary markets for
Less than jordan retail prices and I must say nike leather is bottom of the barrel. Imagine a whole shoe that is exponentially better than SBB leather. I could never spend too much over retail for most Jordan’s

so you got more than 1 pair?

did you have to explain to your wife?

Oh, I was ready! :D Yeah I got a StockX pair too. Paid $412 after fees, taxes and all that. I saw them dip and heard the low stock rumors so I jumped on a pair at $348. With resell as it is, I’ll be able to recoup that StockX pair money. Pretty happy I ended up with 2 pairs as well. One of each ended up with some quality issues.

Back
Top Bottom