Air Jordan OG 1 HIGH ‘85 “Georgetown”

I was really hopeful for the Black/White in the ‘85. That’s probably not gonna happen for a long long time if ever now. Looks like they want to focus more on rare samples or twists to OG colorways. NGs are an anomaly to this point. These are not terrible but that white tongue just looks odd with an entirely Grey/Blue upper. White laces would be a must, but then it just kind of takes the attention away from the darker blocking on the rest of the shoe.
The white tongue could’ve been a sourcing issue back then where their suppliers only made white or black tongues, like how most vintage blazers and nikes had all white tongues. Especially for sample or PEs back in the hey days, they probably only had white tongues as an option :lol:

The white tongue could’ve been a sourcing issue back then where their suppliers only made white or black tongues, like how most vintage blazers and nikes had all white tongues. Especially for sample or PEs back in the hey days, they probably only had white tongues as an option :lol:

I hope this is an accurate point lol. That **** is so out of place.

This will be a lot of folks first ‘85 hi because I don’t think resell will be high on these. Also I hope the the wings logo on the actual release version is grey.

Trash bring back g town terminators
I agree and I’ll stick to the OG’s.
914C5133-D858-4393-BD70-E5C9C61A44B3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom