AIR JORDAN OREO 4 LEGIT CHECK

i think those are stock photos , ive seen them before , canyone do a img search i cant right now .

Maybe it's just me but the perforations in your last picture on the left shoe (base of tongue near toe box) look much more pronounced than the right shoe. But from what we have seen in the Oreo thread is that the q/c on these have kind of been all over the map. Nothing stands out to me as being GM, but then again there was a recent video of someone showing a pair of GM vs real and it was VERY hard to tell the difference.

Does the guy have a receipt?

Last edited:
Yes they came with a receipt from Footlocker

uote name="beedee" url="/t/621687/air-jordan-oreo-4-legit-check#post_22882715"]Maybe it's just me but the perforations in your last picture on the left shoe (bas toe box) look much more the right shoe. But from what we have seen in the Oreo thread is that the q/c on these have kind all over the map. Nothing stands out to me as being GM, but then again there was a recent video of someone showing a pair of GM vs real and it was VERY hard to tell the difference.

Does the guy have a receipt?
[/quote]

If you could get a nice close level shot of the jumpman on the back. From what I've seen the fingers on the hand are different on fake pairs. If you post the pic I'l compare to my pair from FL.

The jumpman on the back looks identical to mine all the other pictures you posted look good as well the vent holes in the toungue are the right size no widows peak as far as I can see. I think you have a legit pair of shoes on your hands.

Guys, can you check for me these pair?

Price 220 $, the Jumpman looks weird. What can you say about it?

Back
Top Bottom