Air Jordan Prime 5- Spring 2011 (BEWARE YOUR EYES)

air-jordan-prime-5-orion-blue-metallic-silver-1.jpg

air-jordan-prime-5-orion-blue-metallic-silver-1.jpg

air-jordan-prime-5-orion-blue-metallic-silver-4.jpg

air-jordan-prime-5-orion-blue-metallic-silver-5.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

^^^so it's ok for JB to place a nike logo on those turds but not on retros?! it's a damn shame.

^^^so it's ok for JB to place a nike logo on those turds but not on retros?! it's a damn shame.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by all19mjs

JB is just gonna milk the name and brand till the wheels fall off

the wheels ahve been falling off for a while now, happening right before our very eyes. it is quite a sad site. but the way jb treats us as consumers, i have absolutely ZERO sympathy for jordan himself or his company. let them burn!!
laugh.gif
Na I dont think so when you have certain retroes that sell out when the gates open an retroes that people are dying for to be released 

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by all19mjs

JB is just gonna milk the name and brand till the wheels fall off

the wheels ahve been falling off for a while now, happening right before our very eyes. it is quite a sad site. but the way jb treats us as consumers, i have absolutely ZERO sympathy for jordan himself or his company. let them burn!!
laugh.gif
Na I dont think so when you have certain retroes that sell out when the gates open an retroes that people are dying for to be released 

Originally Posted by gentry187

they always put the Nike Check on retro's Lol

Just not the Nike Air sign
even the back of these have a jumpman!

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i know that the 1's have a check. what i meant was why can these new shoes still carry a check but the 3's, 4's, 5's, etc. can't? 

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i know that the 1's have a check. what i meant was why can these new shoes still carry a check but the 3's, 4's, 5's, etc. can't? 

Back
Top Bottom