Air Jordan "Rainbow Pack" AJ's I-2011(topics merged)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

is this a joke ?

looks like a bad custom job

But most likely I'll see you at the release date
pimp.gif

These are horrid. Easy pass, but I KNOW they'll be beasted over if they get released.

These are horrid. Easy pass, but I KNOW they'll be beasted over if they get released.

Doesn't look like Foamposite material to me -looks no different to the regular crap JB uses on all it's products now. It just stands out more because it's red.

Doesn't look like Foamposite material to me -looks no different to the regular crap JB uses on all it's products now. It just stands out more because it's red.

For the past few years we've been treated with never to be released Air Jordan Collections. These special mock up collections would usually be displayed in some Nike stores or would randomly pop up on eBay. VERY few people will ever get a chance to own the collection or for that matter even a pair of these rare gems. These collections all donned a similar color theme. First came the All White 23 Anniversary collection...Then the all black collection. The Pantone collection would all have the Carolina inspired blue uppers while the Home Bulls collection all featured white/red color combos. Next up is the so called "Rainbow Pack."

Pics courtesy of BrokeOnJordans via !+@!+%!%@%%+$:

250ukix.jpg

24n41nb.jpg

j67x37.jpg

wa4lug.jpg

8wvyp1.jpg

68rcid.jpg

52jqxd.jpg

For the past few years we've been treated with never to be released Air Jordan Collections. These special mock up collections would usually be displayed in some Nike stores or would randomly pop up on eBay. VERY few people will ever get a chance to own the collection or for that matter even a pair of these rare gems. These collections all donned a similar color theme. First came the All White 23 Anniversary collection...Then the all black collection. The Pantone collection would all have the Carolina inspired blue uppers while the Home Bulls collection all featured white/red color combos. Next up is the so called "Rainbow Pack."

Pics courtesy of BrokeOnJordans via !+@!+%!%@%%+$:

250ukix.jpg

24n41nb.jpg

j67x37.jpg

wa4lug.jpg

8wvyp1.jpg

68rcid.jpg

52jqxd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom