AIR JORDAN RARE AIR W/ PICS

You can't fault JB for churning out trash like this. The sheep are gobbling up Dub Zeros, Spiz'ikes, 6ix Rings and the other uninspired crap being thrown out.

They may as well keep R&D costs down and produce what sells with minimal effort on their part.

I swear the JB design team just looks for the variant websites for ideas. If this wasn't ever put out by JB and you saw someone rocking them you'd clown them all day long. JB come up with something original like you did when you first started making Team Jordans.

These designs have been around for nearly two decades. Yet, no one ever thought to mash them up. Maybe there was a reason for that? Oh, yeah, it results in a hot mess....

It's like JB will just mix any retro together and just give it some fancy shmancy to make it sound good when in reality they turn out to look like S***.

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

henryz wrote:
qoyd8l.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
roll.gif
Aint that the truth. People will buy this %%! too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

the right colorway will bring these shoes to life.

I can't believe you honestly think that. If you keep posting comments like those im gonna report you cause you have a problem. J/K. If u like them buy them I can't hate on what another man likes do you and imma do me which means that if it comes to it i'll wear Kswiss for the rest of my life before those. No Joke

Back
Top Bottom