Air Jordan Release Calendar/Catalog With Pics! All Confirmed. Jan.-Sep.

thanks for posting

interesting how the releases are so different from how they worked prior to 2008

just like 2008 i'll prob wind up getting only one pair of jordans the whole year

04/2009 AJF9 "Dear Mama Pack"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And am I the only one not understanding that DMP II?

i guess JB is catering to a "new" audience. JB is going to lose a lot of revenue 1st and 2nd quarter...I hope fall and winter 09 have better heat.

•gatorade 6 - anxious for pics, but if the colorway hasn't even been determined and we are a month away from releae??? hmmm... =/
•dmp 2 - have to see pics maybe not even worth it =/
•Black/gray 1- copped
•DTRT 1's - maybe if they are truely metallic...

"holy 2.5s batman. I don't think they made enough colorways of those"

HAHAHAHA... and still no Ray Allen GR cw... jerks

Well hey at least ill save money during the year. Cause everything i saw looked pretty bad. Maybe the DMP II if its done right. And maybe the metallics butthats a bug Maybe

ill buy the lakers/spurs/hare/infrared 1s, the 6s, dmp 2 and the two 7s that will be coming out
thats all that ima buy for sure right now

Cheers for the info fella, most def appreciated.

What is not is the complete dearth of quality in this line up. They'd better not make any of the packs or the 6s that limited as these are the only thingsworth (perhaps) purchasing

And how many kids colourways do you need?

heres the 5 retro's
have to see in person to make my decision tough..
it looks interesting lol.
mm8xgk.jpg

looks like ill be passing on everything... talk about saving money for 09... i will cop those 1s though the alpha/omega pack thats about it

Sooo basically what you're saying is that between now and September there isn't anything for me to buy from JB.... at least they picked a good year notto release anything worth copping.

Back
Top Bottom