Air Jordan Release iPhone app

Intellectual%20Property%20symbol.jpg

watch ya back...you know they
nerd.gif

Links to common sites would be good like sneaker forums, news and info sites, stores and retailers, etc.

Great idea man! +1 on the support.

Links to common sites would be good like sneaker forums, news and info sites, stores and retailers, etc.

Great idea man! +1 on the support.

1st off thanks for hitting up the thread with feedback already!! I wont start working on the app til next week so i want to get everything i can written down and worked on.. now a def can add the rarity such as QS and GR, thats easy! Also a list of legit websites and blogs will be easy so thats gonna be put in.. now as far as stock numbers i am not sure i can do that, due to the fact i am not sure how accurate they are on this site or on the web. But the same way people follow there favorite blog or website for release information is how i figure they will launch the app. As for the price i appreciate everyone willing to pay, but i am looking forward to this iAd thing apple has in place. It launches in july and that is more than enough time for me to check it out. It will include ads tho for me to generate money therefore the more downloads the better! so if it is something that you like please spread the word. I will keep everyone updated on how it goes. As far as android I dont know anything about their language... and to be honest i dont really want to.. lol.. sorry guys it took me mad long and countless hours learning apples sdk and trying to figure out androids will be a waste of time when apple has ipads, iphones, and ipod touches killing the market right now ya know.. sorry about that.. but thanks guys and please keep the feedback coming.. i posted an ad on craigslist for a coder who works with geolocation ill see what i get...

1st off thanks for hitting up the thread with feedback already!! I wont start working on the app til next week so i want to get everything i can written down and worked on.. now a def can add the rarity such as QS and GR, thats easy! Also a list of legit websites and blogs will be easy so thats gonna be put in.. now as far as stock numbers i am not sure i can do that, due to the fact i am not sure how accurate they are on this site or on the web. But the same way people follow there favorite blog or website for release information is how i figure they will launch the app. As for the price i appreciate everyone willing to pay, but i am looking forward to this iAd thing apple has in place. It launches in july and that is more than enough time for me to check it out. It will include ads tho for me to generate money therefore the more downloads the better! so if it is something that you like please spread the word. I will keep everyone updated on how it goes. As far as android I dont know anything about their language... and to be honest i dont really want to.. lol.. sorry guys it took me mad long and countless hours learning apples sdk and trying to figure out androids will be a waste of time when apple has ipads, iphones, and ipod touches killing the market right now ya know.. sorry about that.. but thanks guys and please keep the feedback coming.. i posted an ad on craigslist for a coder who works with geolocation ill see what i get...

Back
Top Bottom