Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG Black/Gym Red-University Gold #555088-017

Looks like the black parts have film strips embossed in the leather.  These look terrible.  Woulda picked up the xqs but I knew they werent coming.  Might have to skip these.

^^ a perfect idea to dedicate an air Jordan 1 to the human highlight film, the color blocking is just harsh though

I understand the yellow, since that was the color of the Hawks jersey in 85. But damn, the color blocking is awful, they could've done a lot better :smh:

Terrible. I could see Ronald McDonald and Hulk Hogan rocking these.

The OG themed 1 line was so promising, but after these and Laneys I see an OG butchering in the foreseeable future :lol:

The OG themed 1 line was so promising, but after these and Laneys I see an OG butchering in the foreseeable future :lol:

Agreed with these, but I will hold out my opinion on the Laneys until I see more pictures. Yellow is an awful color IMO so I don't know what they could have done different with that theme. In a way, they are the Knicks with yellow instead of orange.

found this pic using the gs product code/style. 
indifferent.gif
looks like a sketcher mid

Agreed with these, but I will hold out my opinion on the Laneys until I see more pictures. Yellow is an awful color IMO so I don't know what they could have done different with that theme. In a way, they are the Knicks with yellow instead of orange.

If Laneys had the Knick colorblocking with yellow instead of orange they'd be way better! The darker color should always be the dominate color if the 1 is only two toned. Being dominate yellow, with the blue suede :smh:

guaranteed not XQ...

expect something like inverted banned with a little gold in it..almost sure they will suck

That was not what I was expecting when I read university gold. I was excited for this shoe but this is an easy pass.

JB just going back to their old ways . The 1's have always got butcherd. Until the n/a 1's came back nobody rocked with ones like that. I'm through with n/a 1's until 12/28 . if they release more og colorways are at least a good new one I'll be back. On the bright side both Laneys and hawks should be easy cops for the people who really want these.

I was not expecting the colorway to look like this. I actually think the Laney colorway looks better than these.

Back
Top Bottom