Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG "White/Navy- 2001 Japan" Holiday 2020

I'd get these

giphy.gif
Lmao!

Gonna try for these... should be able to cop at least 1 pair since it's not a womens exclusive.

1D7CBC48-0A11-43F8-8EBB-1A5994F69CFC.jpeg

Had a high school friend who was in financial troubles back in 2011 who sold these to me for $50, new witthout the box. First pair of 1’s ever owned, I beat the hell out of these and got so many compliments even as they aged. I had to let go of them last summer because their was almost no more tread on the tires when I balled in them outdoors. Good luck to those trying to cop on this upcoming release.
Lol why would you ball in Is?

Scary thought: since these are also being branded as CO.JPs, what if they're as limited as the neutral greys?

Dawg I pray there's a vaccine and these dudes is back to work. Or malls are back to normal. But the way things is looking?" They'll never go back to work. :rofl: Lemme save my lil day-1-resale-$250 now. Or really lemme save my lil day-1-resale-$300-$400 the way everyone is driving the price up.

Last edited:
Retail or resell these are the MUST Jordan 1 for me this year. Smoke Greys I was iffy on but decided to cop, same for Pine Green 2.0, and I feel the same about the Mochas. I'm not even caring about the silver joints that just came out. These are THE pair for me because finding the OG high from 2001 in a sz 12.5-13 for sale was/is absolutely impossible unless you live in Japan. My only gripe is the jeweled wings logo. I wish it was like the original where it was just silver & debossed. Either way it doesn't matter.

Retail or bust here, I refuse to ever support the resale market, unless I'm buying for below retail.

Damn that is a lot... bout to chill and start passing. Not here for the Nike/JB end of year bang they like to do and get all your damn bread by end of December.

Retail or bust on these. I paid resell on the Silver Japans, won't be doing that for these.

Came in here to say I paid resell for the Silvers and will likely have to do the same for these smh. These are a must and I know they will limit them. I just hope they at LEAST do a split release like the Silver pair and not a flat out JP only release.

Back
Top Bottom