Air Jordan Retro 11 Concord Fake Check

Real Or Nah

• Legit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake bruh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey guys I got these concord for my birthday and i feel like they are fake they do pass a lot of criteria but I'm still unsure. Also notice the CF on one of the shoes a plastic layer came off...Thanks

id say GM because of the lack of yellowing, when these new XIs yellow it is not a slight tint of yellow it is almost an amber color and these would have that color all the way around the pods on the sole by now, im not here to tell you to do anything illegal or advise you on anything but what i would do is wear them until the yellowing is unable to be differentiated between real and GM. But i dont sell my shoes unless an emergency comes up or i exceed my rotational limit lol

GM is grey market, it is pretty much the same materials as the same factory as the retail pairs they are just not authorized by jordan brand to be produced, so they are the same materials just made after the initial run that JB approved. its more of a morality purchase than anything

These are fake. No yellowing. Also if these were made of the same material they would be yellowed anyway. These are replicas

@OP ....GM= Fakes. Most of them aren't even the same material. For example your concords. That carbon fiber is way off vs real carbon fiber on legit ones that you could scratch with a coin and nothing will happen to them. These are GM

Back
Top Bottom