Air Jordan Retro 11 Low IE "Space Jam" July 2019

I'm a little surprised people are digging these. I don't mind the LEs but these are pretty bad.

I like OG LEs smh. This sucks because I was all over these without PL. They ruined it for me so I’ll continue to wait for the OG black/reds with clear outsole.

This shoe with OG materials would’ve been dope but JB gone JB and over do it with the PL.

I like them alot less with the patent, all leather tho and I'd been all over these. Color do look nice tho.

I like OG LEs smh. This sucks because I was all over these without PL. They ruined it for me so I’ll continue to wait for the OG black/reds with clear outsole.

This shoe with OG materials would’ve been dope but JB gone JB and over do it with the PL.
Yeah, these suck.
I have been waiting 20 years for the OG black/reds to come back, with the correct outsole, not that smoked outsole they've done them in twice now. I bought three or four pairs of that 2003 retro but after the first two I tried started squeaking like crazy after only a few wears, I sent them all back. Haven't owned a pair since. I have nothing to base this on but I am convinced we will get a proper retro of them next year. If and when we do, whenever we do, I will load up on them instantly. I remember holding the OG pair in my local Sports Authority in the summer of '96. For some reason, I didn't buy them, probably because I only had a few hundred bucks to my name as a college kid. Always regretted that decision.

Same like the l.e but man the patent killed it sometimes things are better left alone

Shoulda looked like these:
air-jordan-11-low-IE-concord-preview-official-release-dates-2019-thumb.jpg

Will probably cop on deep discount, once I see them in person. I'm dissapointed at the PL though.

I have hated a lot of the non OG Jordan's JB has put out in the last 10 years, but these are sweet. Def wont pay $190 for them, but will cop on discount if the materials are nice and they are comfortable. Really cool idea imo on these.

Not horrible.

I did buy the white/red pair from 2 years ago that were based on MJs PE pair.

Wish they would release the grey pair again. I bought them on release and ended up returning them. Regretted since.

My mom likes low-tops and wants these on discount. I already have the 11s... and do not want 'em. :smile:

They ain't bad.

Discount. Disco. Sale. Free. Whatever yall say these days about sneakers you're not really feeling idc

These are low key flames. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

I don't get the hate for the PL either.. it's a legit SJ version and XI's are defined by PL.

I don't get the hate for the PL either.. it's a legit SJ version and XI's are defined by PL.
I think people's gripe is that they want them to have the elephant print instead of the patent. I think the patent looks good on THIS pair of lows. This was never an OG colorway so the patent instead of the elephant print doesn't bother me one bit.

Like I said 99% of the non OG stuff JB releases is horrid to me, but these are cool, not over the top, and well executed. If materials aren't cheap, and these are comfortable I'm definitely copping at a deep discount.

I think people's gripe is that they want them to have the elephant print instead of the patent. I think the patent looks good on THIS pair of lows. This was never an OG colorway so the patent instead of the elephant print doesn't bother me one bit.

Like I said 99% of the non OG stuff JB releases is horrid to me, but these are cool, not over the top, and well executed. If materials aren't cheap, and these are comfortable I'm definitely copping at a deep discount.

IMO the IE is more comfortable than the classic mids. Much better ventilation.

Imagine elephant printed patent leather....

No, not the elephant print, the OG-style black suede-like overlays without any pattern on them. The same way the OG black/reds are.

No, not the elephant print, the OG-style black suede-like overlays without any pattern on them. The same way the OG black/reds are.
I feel you, but I dont think bc these lack that that they aren't a nice shoe. To me this is like the Snakeskin lows. Something completely different that is not OG based. I would even go on a limb and say the soles on the 2003 retros are a nice twist from the original. To me this is a completely new concept on the XI low, that I really like and think is well executed. Kudos to JB for finally getting something right.

I got that part but I still don't understand how dudes wanted a SJ based IE and then when they put PL on it, they got annoyed :lol: I don't care for PL on any version of this shoe but this is MEANT to be a tribute to 11's.. it's their opinion. Just makes no sense.

I got that part but I still don't understand how dudes wanted a SJ based IE and then when they put PL on it, they got annoyed :lol: I don't care for PL on any version of this shoe but this is MEANT to be a tribute to 11's.. it's their opinion. Just makes no sense.
Hey I'm with you bro. I think patent looks best for these instead of the elephant print. Oh well. The more people that don't like em means easier to scoop up down the road. The more I look at these the more I like them. Very clean shoe. Nice homage to the Space Jams.

Back
Top Bottom