Air Jordan retro 2 Brown Croc

I sold both pairs that I had. Never use your own money to buy sneakers is my philosophy.
happy.gif

So i was about to get two pairs. and then the guy selling them backed out. guess im back on the hunt for my size 10.

I got my size 10.5 in the mail yesterday from Kobe4ever8 here on NT for $300 shipped! I was destined to cop these, and I got a very fair deal. The quality on these Bin 23 II's is super dope! This release is completely overlooked and underrated - I love AJ II's! Thank you Kobe4ever8!

I personally don't like brown shoes in general but I have to admit the quality on these shoes, when I saw them in person, are absolutely AMAZING. I was very impressed with the construction quality throughout the shoe. I'm really feeling the IX's, and can't wait to see all of the other signature models to be released.

what if the cool grey XI releasing in December ends up being the bin23 and the only difference between the first cool grey retro and these is the beautiful red wax stamp on the side.

people would not like that.

i still like the brown croc ii no matter what everyone else says - too bad they had to make them limited.

Originally Posted by crazyforspizikes

I got my size 10.5 in the mail yesterday from Kobe4ever8 here on NT for $300 shipped! I was destined to cop these, and I got a very fair deal. The quality on these Bin 23 II's is super dope! This release is completely overlooked and underrated - I love AJ II's! Thank you Kobe4ever8!

I finally got around to trying these on today, Sz. 10.5, and the quality is even more amazing than I already knew it was going to be!!! What an amazing Air Jordan release!!!

^ You got around to trying them on in store or your own pair, which you haven't tried on until now? Which one do you mean?

I would have thought that these would be sold out completely now at retail.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ You got around to trying them on in store or your own pair, which you haven't tried on until now? Which one do you mean?

I would have thought that these would be sold out completely now at retail.

What I meant was that after coppin' them, post-retail, here on NT, I hadn't gotten around to trying them on yet, and I finally sat down and tried them on yesterday - they are crazy super dope...If you love AJ II's and you are willing to pay $$$, these might be the highest quality Air Jordan release ever!!!

Back
Top Bottom