Air Jordan Retro 2 -JAN 30th 2010-

^ From what I can see these look like another AJI neutral grey/metallic silver-white suitcase release...

These are not an international release like the silver I's were. These are dropping in the US on the 30th. QS release.

footlocker usually get their shoes a week early they haven't got them and dont kno when they will man if they dont comeout im gonna be
devil.gif

^^^ I really dont think the shoes are going to come out on the 1st(Monday).

the 30th or the 1st, STILL stores should have then in by now or at least know if they getting them. All the my mom and pop shops and NO CLUE about these.

Shiii it is annoying me

yeah i agree the 2/1 date is a little odd, maybe that guy didn't know what he was doing. at first he couldn't even find the style number.

are footlocker employees able to lookup info for all stores? i might try my local spot and see what they think.

Originally Posted by airberg

are footlocker employees able to lookup info for all stores? i might try my local spot and see what they think.
If it's any help, these are not dropping at Footlockers in Australia (however they ARE dropping at at least one specialty retailer that I know of there) so that might be an indication of FLs in the States not having access to these as well...

These will be sitting on store shelves for a long time.  You might be able to get these for a good price a few months after release.

Back
Top Bottom