Air Jordan Retro 2 -JAN 30th 2010-

I got my pair, once I had 'em in my hands I wasn't so keen. So I sold them for a $49 profit.
pimp.gif

no there not part of the anniversary....

i will have my shipment in on tuesday, if i see the silver breifcase, then yeah they are.

but im 95% sure these come in a regular box.

which means there not part of the 25th anv pack.

I was confused about this as well everyone, even websites, are listing these as the 25th Ann. 2s so who can clear that up for those of us that care ????

nerd.gif

White+Silver(3M)+Retro II's dropping in 10'=
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I didn't see anything saying all of the sneakers would come in the case nor have I seen anything saying these won't come in a case

Very Clean IMO, and a def cop. couldn't resist once i had em on hand. kinda bummed that they came in a Regular box

9d7150e4b523b6c5493e8f04bfe3ca54e74c8cb.pjpg

But still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my local spot go these i was going to get them but when i saw them and tryed them on they are very bad quality will not buy and also yes they are part of the silver anniversary and also they come in regular jordan box nothing else

Damn, so I'm guessing the 1s were the only pair that come with the nice case since these don't.  That's weak.  They actually look kinda good, but smurfdavid seems like he knows his @@$@.  If he says very bad quality, than that makes me unsure on these.  I'll still check em out in store to make my final decision, though.

my store starting selling these like a week ago.. there nice clean summer type of shoe but I'll cop with a % off down the road

I talk to a NIKE CS rep again today .... and they hit me with

These will not be sold online
indifferent.gif

anyone else hear the same ???

Im not worried so much. A few weeks ago when I asked about the 1s the lady said they same LOL. A few days b4 I asked again and they said YES they would be sold online.

so ..... you never know with NIKE

Originally Posted by maximo1986

Very Clean IMO, and a def cop. couldn't resist once i had em on hand. kinda bummed that they came in a Regular box

9d7150e4b523b6c5493e8f04bfe3ca54e74c8cb.pjpg

But still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Looks Nice But I Must Save Money

Back
Top Bottom