Air Jordan Retro 2 -JAN 30th 2010-

id rather save the money for the chicago 2's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

my local spot go these i was going to get them but when i saw them and tryed them on they are very bad quality will not buy and also yes they are part of the silver anniversary and also they come in regular jordan box nothing else

They lookd nice but if quality is a bad as you say, and ima take your word for it. No cop.

These look pretty nice, but I am going to have to pass to save up some money for future releases...
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

These look nice, but I am going to have to save up some money for future releases, so I will be passing on these...
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Originally Posted by Onlyjays

I need a pair of these mad i slept on shoetrends now my sz is gone.
if u really want these uptempoair has them for 139.99 shipped basically retail

I love AJ II's, and these look and feel really dope in person! I actually copped them yesterday, a week early, for $135 flat. What made it even better was that I used a $50 visa gift card that I got as a gift, so I only paid $85 of my own money! AJ II's are so slept on; they are dope.

Originally Posted by crazyforspizikes

I love AJ II's, and these look and feel really dope in person! I actually copped them yesterday, a week early, for $135 flat. What made it even better was that I used a $50 visa gift card that I got as a gift, so I only paid $85 of my own money! AJ II's are so slept on; they are dope.

pics?

^^^ Right on homie... thanks for the info....

Im a fan of the IIs and Ill still be copping them. CDP IIs to me were ooooohK.

wink.gif

^^ would you say these fit true to size?....or do they run large or small?...thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

^^ would you say these fit true to size?....or do they run large or small?...thanks in advance!

They fit true to size, and very comfortable in my opinion

I can't front. Seen these in person today and they look good. The front toe box is made of premium glossy leather. The side paneling is actually white patent leather but it doesn't look too bad. Clean and simple shoe for the summer but at $135 im good. Plus I dont like the fact it says "AIR" on the back of the shoe. Reminds me of those Payless kicks.

I saw these at my local footlocker and they are very nice! I heard that they were an in store only release though? is that true or just rumors?

Back
Top Bottom