Air Jordan Retro 2 -JAN 30th 2010-

IIs are naturally plain to me but still nice, especially these. easy pass tho. but i need a pair of 10s more than anything tho

No disco on SWOOSH so i just hopped over to EASTBAY to cop for retail shipped.

Im happy. Cant wait.

super quiet thread.. Everyone sleeping on these? 
nerd.gif

Rocking these for spring break if the weathers right..

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

super quiet thread.. Everyone sleeping on these? 
nerd.gif

Yep... I agree. I aint tripping. Let them dudes sleep. Im happy with my pair. Shoe is DOPE
pimp.gif

I'll copp but I'm in no rush. Probably next week when I grab the foams (these will still be available). FTR Iove IIs & like this cw

just got back from picking mine up. no one was there opened up store a little earlier since i was only one there. when he got my pair from the back i took a look at the left shoe and asked him to get me another pair. it had a little glue on it and the 3m on the right side had a scratch and there was like a thin blue line on it too. they only had another size 12 and luckily that pair was good.

Gonna go cop after work, I knew nobody was too hyped about these considering they just dropped guap for coppers and eggplants are next week, so I jus figured it wouldn't be hard at all to get later on in the day, can't wait though

Gonna go cop after work, I knew nobody was too hyped about these considering they just dropped guap for coppers and eggplants are next week, so I jus figured it wouldn't be hard at all to get later on in the day, can't wait though

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

your sig is hilarious
one of the worst lines ever
you spelled vegeta wrong
laugh.gif

didnt really make sense to me
no disrepect though man

wish these were discounted on Swoosh...oh well...just will wait until the white/black/reds drop...

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

These are awful in person, and I do like the design of the II.

these are gorgeous in person
im glad i copped, they are so nice and the quality isnt bad
these are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom