Air Jordan Retro 3 “Seoul” NRG S.Korea Exclusive March 10th

these caught my eye, i ain't even korean and i don't like kimchi. (i think its gross)
i do have some korean friends here in the states, will be following the thread. might have to pay a resellers fee.

air-jordan-3-seoul-korea-release-date-3.jpg

air-jordan-3-seoul-korea-release-date-2.jpg

air-jordan-3-seoul-korea-release-date-1.jpg
air-jordan-3-seoul-korea-release-date-4.jpg
air-jordan-3-seoul-korea-release-date-5.jpg

anyone got connects in Seoul? talkin to one dude now but would like to shop around!

north or south? jfc. you understand that the chances of meeting someone from the north outside of the peninsula or china is slim to none, right?

Last edited:
cool but they dropping everything but Wht/Cements with Nike Air

they probably gonna keep those in vault till they release the XXXIII (33)
i wouldn't complain the Free throw lines are just as good as the og's wht/cements. if you were able to get them.

Last edited:
These are super clean but Korea exclusive and super limited. In other words, virtually impossible to even see them in person smh.

I like those a lot. Clean white/black pair with hits of red and blue. It reminds me of the ultramarine color blocking or the air force 1 korea world cup (which was fire).

As a Korean-American these mean a lot more to me than any other pair of kicks. The fact that JB is showing love to the motherland is amazing. The execution is incredible (IMO) but these mean even more to me because of what they symbolize. Doubled up on BC3s and will have to do everything possible to try and secure these.

As a Korean-American these mean a lot more to me than any other pair of kicks. The fact that JB is showing love to the motherland is amazing. The execution is incredible (IMO) but these mean even more to me because of what they symbolize. Doubled up on BC3s and will have to do everything possible to try and secure these.

Co-sign to this. Already messaged my mom who lives in Seoul about it and trying to get her and the family to do their best to grab a pair for me. Love that it's white cement based as it's probably top 3 jordan shoes for me personally.

If i strike out and anyone hits in a 12 and wants the JTH 3s, hit me up in the PMs.

Back
Top Bottom