Air Jordan Retro 3 "Legends" Red October - October QS (Updated Pics page 1)

the shiny mudguard honestly ruins it for me. it just cheapens the look
I was thinking the same thing. Only thing that puts me off about the shoe

how did they release over seas but we havent seen or heard anything? :nerd:
Nike does this with other retroes. Doesnt surprised me that it happens with JB.

No one knew of the Wimbledon ATC II retroes dropping until they hit the stores. That is just one example Many times people dont know of a lot of retroes dropping until after they are sold out.

Oversees in what country might I add :nerd:

red/white cw just doesn't work imo. I would most likely cop the 2s if it was red/black. even though the materials are a bit questionable as well
eyes.gif

I just love how people are saying they are TRASH. If that's the case why even post then? Y'all will be saying that then when they drop y'all gonna be like I changed my mine these are dope. :smh: Like seriously take the 4.5 and bang. I know Niketalk doesn't dictate shoe release hype but it surely plays a role and right now y'all must be trolling hard or something. We will see the change of heart posts and the oh I just copped so I could use as trade bait. :stoneface: I think the shoe is super dope so if able I will definitely cop.

Released version: Either with cheap looking nubuck or the same suede, just "premium" prices and super-limited.

I just love how people are saying they are TRASH. If that's the case why even post then? Y'all will be saying that then when they drop y'all gonna be like I changed my mine these are dope. :smh: Like seriously take the 4.5 and bang. I know Niketalk doesn't dictate shoe release hype but it surely plays a role and right now y'all must be trolling hard or something. We will see the change of heart posts and the oh I just copped so I could use as trade bait. :stoneface: I think the shoe is super dope so if able I will definitely cop.

I think the 3's are TRASH and my opinion will never change. I will say the same exact thing when they drop. The 1's/2's aren't bad though. At the end of the day this is a sneaker forum so there will be a mixed review of opinions. No one is trolling, it sounds like you're trying to force people to like something they don't find appealing. We all aren't going to agree with one another, it happens EVERY release, so what's the point of saying "why even post" :stoneface:

Regardless of how I feel, that won't stop me from copping to use as trade bait to get something I missed out on or to resell to someone who is willing to over pay me for them . Capitalizing off of someone else's THIRST has nothing to do with liking a sneaker or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom