Air Jordan Retro 3 "Legends" Red October - October QS (Updated Pics page 1)

here we go again with the matching socks! 
mean.gif

Dont forget high ***** socks! Lol i still dont get why people love wearing those types of socks. No shows are the way to go!
This ^ . I want to get some elite padded socks for my HGG 13s cuz they fit big, but I can only find them high *** joints

DJ Khaled :lol: Making these look like the official "trying too hard" kicks of the year

JB probably thought they had a good thing going by giving these to Timberlake to break out and get people buzzing... then somehow Khaled got ahold of a pair and wasted all their hard work.

Last edited:
^Before long every celeb considered  a "sneakerhaed" will have these. Every rapper that is a blood and or hypebeast will be seen in these. People are going want these shoes. Hypbeast hysteria, I'm telling you.

DJ Khaled :lol: Making these look like the official "trying too hard" kicks of the year

JB probably thought they had a good thing going by giving these to Timberlake to break out and get people buzzing... then somehow Khaled got ahold of a pair and wasted all their hard work.
I agree with this I'm not gonna lie but khaled ruin this shoe for me imo

I agree with this I'm not gonna lie but khaled ruin this shoe for me imo

Khaled is the spokesperson of trying too damn hard

^Before long every celeb considered  a "sneakerhaed" will have these. Every rapper that is a blood and or hypebeast will be seen in these. People are going want these shoes. Hypbeast hysteria, I'm telling you.

Definitely... if they're going for the high end luxury look then celebs will get it to work in JB's favor.

just right now Jordan Brand is probably sitting around like "the first guy HAD to be DJ Khaled, though?"

Pudgy legs, overworked Elite socks, 4 unappealing pics a day is like the opposite of what they want

Last edited:

Definitely... if they're going for the high end luxury look then celebs will get it to work in JB's favor.

just right now Jordan Brand is probably sitting around like "the first guy HAD to be DJ Khaled, though?"

Pudgy legs, overworked Elite socks, 4 unappealing pics a day is like the opposite of what they want

im honestly shocked cp3,blake, captain jack, melo no other jb athlete has popped up with them

im honestly shocked cp3,blake, captain jack, melo no other jb athlete has popped up with them
Probably meant to be worn for Justin Timberlake
now JB has to make a blue version of these for the crips :lol:

If JT decides to randomly let go a pair of kicks today after the philly show ima be on the hunt. Know this city like the back of my hand

Jordan collaborating with Justin Timberlake???

Seems like JB will do anything to stay mainstream nowadays :smh:

These are horrible looking.

Hmm, these were posted a while ago (at least a few months back) on @air_andy 's instagram, but today he put up another pic of them and it got me thinking -- that's the exact colorblocking that the rest of these have. Possibly a LotS 11? It's a stretch but who knows.....:

View media item 538248
Just putting it out there

That white sock liner just doesn't look right imo its that little detail that throws the shoe off!

Back
Top Bottom