Air Jordan Retro 3 "Legends" Red October - October QS (Updated Pics page 1)

This is ridiculous.. The sarcasm was not needed and some people stumble upon these threads for the first time on the daily. I do realize most of our generation is work shy. Point being, just give straight info or don't respond at all.

This is ridiculous.. The sarcasm was not needed and some people stumble upon these threads for the first time on the daily. I do realize most of our generation is work shy. Point being, just give straight info or don't respond at all.
LOL.

Cut out all that crying.

Literally 2 post above his it was clearly stated that these aren't dropping.

He didn't even attempt to read.

Not to mention most of the threads on this site have the RD in the title when it's known.

Not just u, everyone does it. I'm not crying, just stating that if u were new to the site some solid info would be appreciated. I'm not coming at u foul so don't take it personal. There was no malice intended. Ppl are quick to wage e wars LHL

Not just u, everyone does it. I'm not crying, just stating that if u were new to the site some solid info would be appreciated. I'm not coming at u foul so don't take it personal. There was no malice intended. Ppl are quick to wage e wars LHL

I agree to an extent... A lot of people on NT are sarcastic and think that everyone is supposed to know everything... Where people are just asking questions.

I can't relate.
When I was new to the site I did a whole lot of reading before I actually made an account, and even more reading before I started posting.

When do these come out come, how do these fit, where can I buy these, are all questions you almost always can find the answer to on your own.

I can't relate.
When I was new to the site I did a whole lot of reading before I actually made an account, and even more reading before I started posting.

When do these come out come, how do these fit, where can I buy these, are all questions you almost always can find the answer to on your own.

QFT

I wish more new members would do this.

I can't relate.

I respect that, I did the same thing. As corny as it sounds I still think NT can improve and the less sarcasm the better. No shade tho

yeah thats my only fear. if i wear these and walk into the wrong neighborhood,,, bang bang
roll.gif
the amount of people dressed in all red with these shoes walking around in public is gonna cause alot of violence.

street gangs? I dont think colors are all that important anymore its not the 90s... Street gangs arent the same as they use to be...

I honestly have no idea why this thread is still open, maybe to appreciate the models?

Unfortunately, since no one in the thread is aware, The "Legends" 1/2/3 will NOT be releasing in stores. Promo & F/F Only.

I don't know how these rumors start either...

PO

If this is true, Steve you might as well lock this thread up.

I honestly have no idea why this thread is still open, maybe to appreciate the models?

Unfortunately, since no one in the thread is aware, The "Legends" 1/2/3 will NOT be releasing in stores. Promo & F/F Only.

PO
where did you get your info? everywhere i look they can't confirm or deny a release.

you can even google "air jordan legends not releasing" and get nothing.

please reveal your source.

and the rumors started because there are so many pairs floating around and nike never confirmed anything either way.

Not saying he's right but I did feel like there's a chance these won't release. Usually we would have more pics etc if they were scheduled to release next month. Plus the usual guys haven't come in to discuss release numbers

PO
where did you get your info? everywhere i look they can't confirm or deny a release.

you can even google "air jordan legends not releasing" and get nothing.

please reveal your source.

and the rumors started because there are so many pairs floating around and nike never confirmed anything either way.

I'm not going to judge you base on the fact your profile says you joined in 2012 but PO has been here close to a decade always dropping early and knowledgeable info. I've never heard anything wrong from him. So he IS the source. the choice is yours to believe or not. I'm siding with PO on this one because in my previous post I did say i saw a tweet saying " these will not release ". This thread might as well die.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom