Air Jordan Retro 3 "Legends" Red October - October QS (Updated Pics page 1)

is that suppose to be snakeskin, cant tell???

either way
sick.gif

These are way better than I anticipated, but I need to see more pictures to fully make a judgement 

Will be copped. These will be sold out once everyone of us scores out of the red yeezy 2s. Gonna cop as soon as early pairs pop up. These are going to be the shoe of the winter. If you want these, get on these ASAP. Trust me these will be gone once people don't win the red yeezys.

You all can have fun with these curt schilling 3s, if they had the same material and color of the toro 5s. They would look half way decent, but IMO the silhouette of the 3s aren't really made to be one solid color

Will be copped. These will be sold out once everyone of us scores out of the red yeezy 2s. Gonna cop as soon as early pairs pop up. These are going to be the shoe of the winter. If you want these, get on these ASAP. Trust me these will be gone once people don't win the red yeezys.
i agree i will cop for trade bait, yeezys will be done the same way... they can have the hype!!! give me some og **** and im good

I'm glad everybody thinks these are trash because hopefully it makes these an easy cop for me. Top 5 3 IMO if these drop

But we still havent even seen official pics yet. Just photoshops and Justin Timberlakes 1 of 1s.

Back
Top Bottom