air jordan retro 4 1999 question (white cement)

Hey guys, for those of you who have or had a wearable or evn ds condition 99 retro 4s, how long till it showed crumbling or seperation? I'm trying to see if I can actualli get couple good wears with em without it crumbling or stuff like dat.. I'm bout to purchase d heat dats on the buy sell forum so I'm trying to get any info and tips about em.. thanks fellas. No hate pls. Lol

Hey guys, for those of you who have or had a wearable or evn ds condition 99 retro 4s, how long till it showed crumbling or seperation? I'm trying to see if I can actualli get couple good wears with em without it crumbling or stuff like dat.. I'm bout to purchase d heat dats on the buy sell forum so I'm trying to get any info and tips about em.. thanks fellas. No hate pls. Lol

Depends on each individual pair. One of my friends has an nds pair that he wears almost regularly, and hasn't deteriorated yet, while I've seen other pairs touted 'wearable' crumble within the first half hour.
It's hard to tell, even from pictures, slightly easier to test the midsole firmness in person, and probably best to guarantee wearability through videos. I would never buy a pair of cements at this point period unless they retroed, seeing as I don't have a huge rotation or collection and they would probably be worn often.

Depends on each individual pair. One of my friends has an nds pair that he wears almost regularly, and hasn't deteriorated yet, while I've seen other pairs touted 'wearable' crumble within the first half hour.
It's hard to tell, even from pictures, slightly easier to test the midsole firmness in person, and probably best to guarantee wearability through videos. I would never buy a pair of cements at this point period unless they retroed, seeing as I don't have a huge rotation or collection and they would probably be worn often.

Impossible to tell, I had a flawless pair (even the mesh was still pure white) I wore them like 4 times without any problem, and the 5th time, after 20 mins they crumbled, it was impossible for me to see this coming.
Though I got 2 advices about this kind of early retroes, first if you weight more than 200 pounds, forget about it and seconds I noticed that my sizes 13 last a lot longer than my sizes 12, I guess that the higher the size is the more material there is in the midsole and so they are more resistant.
Just my personal experience

Impossible to tell, I had a flawless pair (even the mesh was still pure white) I wore them like 4 times without any problem, and the 5th time, after 20 mins they crumbled, it was impossible for me to see this coming.
Though I got 2 advices about this kind of early retroes, first if you weight more than 200 pounds, forget about it and seconds I noticed that my sizes 13 last a lot longer than my sizes 12, I guess that the higher the size is the more material there is in the midsole and so they are more resistant.
Just my personal experience

^
looks like im not buying any older retros to wear on the daily lol
Had this problem with my og 13. Was so happy that I got them that I wore them all weekend and on sunday night..... midsole separation

^
looks like im not buying any older retros to wear on the daily lol
Had this problem with my og 13. Was so happy that I got them that I wore them all weekend and on sunday night..... midsole separation

I have both white cement and black cement 4 retros. The white ones come out once or twice a yeAr since 99. No separation no crumbling but I live in socal so it's nice a d warm almost all year round. The crumbling and separation seems to happen more to those that live places where it gets humid and in places of extreme temperature variation. My 2 cents. My black cements come out every 2-3 years still look ds and no issues

I have both white cement and black cement 4 retros. The white ones come out once or twice a yeAr since 99. No separation no crumbling but I live in socal so it's nice a d warm almost all year round. The crumbling and separation seems to happen more to those that live places where it gets humid and in places of extreme temperature variation. My 2 cents. My black cements come out every 2-3 years still look ds and no issues

no way of knowing,
If they were worn a good amount when they first released though there is more chance they're wearable

no way of knowing,
If they were worn a good amount when they first released though there is more chance they're wearable

Back
Top Bottom