Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Smarty huh! The thread says DB5. Ive read back to yesterday and the only list I see wz lastnites list of restocks.

Because they have their order confirmation on there.
People post order confi emails all the time and block the relevant info out but you can still see date/time stamp - what i've seen so far are cropped pictures without date/time stamp....

People post order confi emails all the time and block the relevant info out but you can still see date/time stamp - what i've seen so far are cropped pictures without date/time stamp....
I mean people could be using images from other people, but at the end of the day who really cares?

If it's not being shipped to my doorstep - I'm good. 

That's because they're all on iPhone. We don't have advance photoshop on phones. They're too excited they just want to get it out. I bought a pair on my phone too. I know it's hard to believe but I'm shocked as hell. Even went back for 2nd but the twitter app crashed. No wifi either. Just plain slow 4G with 2 bars of signal.

Last edited:

I mean people could be using images from other people, but at the end of the day who really cares?

If it's not being shipped to my doorstep - I'm good. 
People troll so bad that its impossible to believe anything......that's my point

That's because they're all on iPhone. We don't have advance photoshop on phones. They're too excited they just want to get it out. I bought a pair on my phone too. I know it's hard to believe but I'm shocked as hell. Even went back for 2nd but the twitter app crashed.
LOL now that's BS - there are so many apps..... 
laugh.gif

That's because they're all on iPhone. We don't have advance photoshop on phones. They're too excited they just want to get it out. I bought a pair on my phone too. I know it's hard to believe but I'm shocked as hell. Even went back for 2nd but the twitter app crashed. No wifi either. Just plain slow 4G with 2 bars of signal.
You're right no photoshop on the iphone.....lol

Last edited:
Missed out on the restock woulda never got it anyways since I don't have that app everyone is talking about. Oh well on to the next!

People that have lives can't catch a restock unless you got that inside info these days. :smh:

There isn't no inside info on the DBV all the info was pointed toward next week. Today was just a random place at a random time. I'm sure people are still shocked. We knew it was coming but no one anticipated it today. Plus even if some had inside info they wouldn't share it with us anyways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom