Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Why not feel bad that I got these manually? I'd rather be lucky on something that I really wanted to keep and not have to use for trade bait. At least they're my size so I don't feel bad taking them

Happy for all you guys that got through manually. Enjoy the shoe and think twice before reselling. I got my pair from RSVP, to wear on a special day.

I got mine manually, and I have no plans on selling...this sneaker is too dope...and the story behind them makes them even more of a  reason to keep....

what i want to know is why nike went from a "planned" silent restock to an announced restock.

if they got no detectable bot orders yesterday then what is the point of today's announced restock unless it is to lure bot users to bite and get detected.

little do people know, they were kicking people out of line that were using that chrome add to cart script that has no mouse events.

hence why all the people with updated scripts and those lucky few that got through manually were able to get a pair.

congrats to all.

The day I come ho e and crash and take a nap because I am dog tired (I never take naps) would be the day Nike does an unorthodox restock at around 5:40 pm......just about the time I fell asleep. Smdh

I missed again :lol:
I only want them to make a trade for the Dmp 6/11 pack but if I really wanted them to wear I'd be a lil upset now.
Also, these restock times are in favor for the CT/EST time zones. PCT is getting no love honestly.

Last edited:
little do people know, they were kicking people out of line that were using that chrome add to cart script that has no mouse events.

hence why all the people with updated scripts and those lucky few that got through manually were able to get a pair.

congrats to all.

Going to disagree I know of two people who used the extension and got through

I only want them to make a trade for the Dmp 6/11 pack but if I really wanted them to wear I'd be a lil upset now.
Also, these restock times are in favor for the CT/EST time zones. PCT is getting no love honestly.

:stoneface:
Who's dumb enough to trade the DMP pack for these ?

strike three, i'm out!
roll.gif

Managed to cop a size 10, NO BOT NEEDED. Waited in line all of 10 seconds and got through with ease

^^^^ congrats bro. I was on my way to nike Roosevelt field. Got tw tweet in the middle of driving. But I'm good. I settled for the fact that me and this release weren't meant to be. Lol. Time I brought up the page at 6:06, had size 7.5, 14, and 15 left. But all were oos when I tried to add

Ud be surprised.
Yeah because either way it goes they are trying get the money which can range from $800-$1200 ( the same prices the dbv are demanding) but the dmp 6/11 isn't in high demand right now like the DBV.

It would be easier for them to make the trade and then sell the dbv and get the money they wanted then to keep sitting on a pack waiting to sell that's not in demand.

Last edited:

:stoneface:
Who's dumb enough to trade the DMP pack for these ?

:smh:

the DB V's are cool i guess but if someone offered me DS DMP id just on that in a heart beat no joke.

if someone is that stupid then :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom