Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

True 
laugh.gif

But I always feel a little bit better when the order moves to In Progress.

absolutely! i've learned my lesson no matter how bad i want a shoe.... Anyway, im still hoping that NDC drops a restock of the DB3s but I doubt it will happed, I heard most of the cancelled order pairs were sent to NTs or Outlets and sold there... I want both DBs badly but Im not trying to pay crazy reseller prices.. lol

a few pair ended up at the clearance outlet in Orlando

well played.
smokin.gif

i know ill come across these soon. hopefully i wont like this years DB Jordan so i can use those as bait
i just want some db7s to kindof finish off the odds thing ive got going on, and because 5s and 7s are my favorite js, but i heard were getting a 10? still dont mind it, lets hope its nice. 

i just want some db7s to kindof finish off the odds thing ive got going on, and because 5s and 7s are my favorite js, but i heard were getting a 10? still dont mind it, lets hope its nice. 

yeah i heard its going to be a DB X too. i dont really like Xs unless its the colorblocking like the city series so i have to see. i hate Steel Xs and any variation that has the alternating colored lacehoop blocking

yeah i heard its going to be a DB X too. i dont really like Xs unless its the colorblocking like the city series so i have to see. i hate Steel Xs and any variation that has the alternating colored lacehoop blocking
Sacramento, seattle, and linens, and hopefully DBs. 
laugh.gif

did u do next day air as well?

Standard, ground for me. Same on Tuesdays, but I didn't get shipping confirmation for Tuesdays orders for 28 hours. Nike is moving on from this release and all DB's that have already released this year to get people focused on the new batch unveiling tomorrow. I'll be following #dbfreestyle closely tomorrow night on twitter for the first pics.

This had to pop up while I was driving didnt it.. pulled off the next exit and spammed my heart out. Its not meant to be
SAME HERE ... PULLED OVER FROM FAST LANE

tried like 20 times got a 'waiting in line message' like the first time... and did not get pair.. like the first time... was quite upsetting my g

Back
Top Bottom