Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

yeah, i'm not trying to lowball...but the $1500 price they have em at is even higher than FC rape prices

they will eventually hit 1500 tho, once all the pairs dry up
LOL there not going to dry up cuz nobody's paying 1000+ on ebay. Look at all those pairs just sitting, the fair market value is around 750-950. The prices will stagnate between those ranges. 

LOL there not going to dry up cuz nobody's paying 1000+ on ebay. Look at all those pairs just sitting, the fair market value is around 750-950. The prices will stagnate between those ranges. 
yup, FCs top price is $1400...eBay dudes asking $1500....LOL

I don't understand why sellers have higher prices than flightclub. I feel like their intention is just to flex and not to sell. Kind of like newyorkandcompany. To each their own though.

yup, FCs top price is $1400...eBay dudes asking $1500....LOL
Yeah those DB5s aint gonna sell for 1000, yet alone 1400 and 1500 
sick.gif
. Thats why FC has a full size run cuz nobody's willing to pay that much... and Seller's on ebay are gonna be stuck with there pairs forever 
laugh.gif

Yeah those DB5s aint gonna sell for 1000, yet alone 1400 and 1500 :x . Thats why FC has a full size run cuz nobody's willing to pay that much... and Seller's on ebay are gonna be stuck with there pairs forever :lol:
They sell, I've seen ppl going to pick up their checks for em

Yeah those DB5s aint gonna sell for 1000, yet alone 1400 and 1500 
sick.gif
. Thats why FC has a full size run cuz nobody's willing to pay that much... and Seller's on ebay are gonna be stuck with there pairs forever 
laugh.gif
exactly, but they aren't even going to respond to an offer of $8-$900....probably won't even care about $1000

eventually, they will all be scooped up

if you can find for 750 - 950, let me know cuz id buy em

locally, i know a couple people who have sold for 1.1

A person who i follow on twitter just sold a pair for 1,200, people paying over 1k for these isn't impossible lol

A person who i follow on twitter just sold a pair for 1,200, people paying over 1k for these isn't impossible lol

Sold a pair I had for 700 abt 2 weeks later after RD, looking at that price like wow

Last edited:
i had the chance to buy em around RD for 7...wish I did

yea it is what it is, sold black and golds for 7 and some change a month after, that was based off me being in a hole and I needed cash, wish I nvr parted with those boys smdh

yea it is what it is, sold black and golds for 7 and some change a month after, that was based off me being in a hole and I needed cash, wish I nvr parted with those boys smdh
wish I had a chance to get those, I would have definitely kept em

hope I don't look back at the price I sold my ROs for and wanna kick myself but money is money

wish I had a chance to get those, I would have definitely kept em

hope I don't look back at the price I sold my ROs for and wanna kick myself but money is money

lol u saying wish I had a chance and you got RO's, curse you!! lol

yea man, out of all the kicks I've had the black golds are the rarest/highest priced I had in my possession, I keep pics in my phone to touch just so I can pretend I still have them, thru a glass

lol u saying wish I had a chance and you got RO's, curse you!! lol

yea man, out of all the kicks I've had the black golds are the rarest/highest priced I had in my possession, I keep pics in my phone to touch just so I can pretend I still have them, thru a glass
lol got real lucky, lots of stuff I want I don't get a chance because it never releases where I am

lol got real lucky, lots of stuff I want I don't get a chance because it never releases where I am

I feel u man, kind of fortunate I live in nyc, crazy part was when RO's released I was home, laying on the couch being Homer, I always have notifications on but decided to turn it off that day, go figure

Back
Top Bottom