Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

I scored on the Cyber Monday restock before it was common knowledge that links got recycled for restocks.

I would of copped a second pair that day but I was on a date with my wife and we both promised to leave our phones in the car. I enjoyed the dinner more than I would of enjoyed a second pair....... Maybe.....

View media item 854019
These are the best DB, just couldn't rock em, sold em a month after release, but the concept of the glow in the dark with the laser is probably the last good combo when it comes to gifts with jays

Wish i would have held on to em for trade bait, o well

Last edited:
I'm about to do a local meetup to grab a pair of DB 5s in about an hour. Does anyone have any advice for avoiding fakes/GMs? I know that the old reps didnt have prism effects but I'm not sure how good the reps are nowadays. I appreciate all help and will rep. Thanks NT!

Just copped my pair. Everything checks out on them aside from the FAMILY placement. Is the ball being between the M in FAMILY a definite sign of fakes?? 

I finally got around to taking and posting pictures. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks NT Fam!! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Sorry bro they're fake. Top line on tongue should be FAMILY on both shoes. Lace bag is wrong size/font. Inside box stamp is too small, box sticker is wrong font, toe box is off, and rear shape is slightly off. Also the black laser is dead giveaway if anything is suspect. Black laser doesnt necesserily mean fake but all fakes afaik do come with black laser.

Anyways they are a good *** fake god damn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom