Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Hey guys I just got my twitter account and followed nikela and I just wanted to know if I have to tweet the hash tag and my name and size as soon as nike tweets it or is this rsvp open from a certain amount of time like from 12-5. This is my first time RSVP and want to know if anyone could help. Also if I have twitter open in my firefox browser will it automatically show the tweet. Also what is this tweet deck

You want to respond via DM as fast as you can.

Hey guys I just got my twitter account and followed nikela and I just wanted to know if I have to tweet the hash tag and my name and size as soon as nike tweets it or is this rsvp open from a certain amount of time like from 12-5. This is my first time RSVP and want to know if anyone could help. Also if I have twitter open in my firefox browser will it automatically show the tweet. Also what is this tweet deck
Lots of questions here. You DM them. Not tweet. Tweet deck is a service that automatically pushes tweets to view. No delay. It's quite good. If you can plug your laptop through Ethernet that will help with speed.

Remember many people secured DMs manually on the couple of releases we've had since the system changed.

Rsvp services failed and then they do the usual tweet (we located the problem and are good to go for the next release !) lol. Anyway good luck to all

Thanks alot. Also when I send the DM I put @NikeLA in the blank field thats next to the green egg and at the bottom I put my message with the hash tag, the key word and then my size? Or do I have to click the link when nike tweets it and use the blank field that says reply to @NikeLA

Last edited:
In about 4 hours. All RSVPs open. 21 M posts a bunch of tweets saying they're open. Deletes them quickly (just so you get the notification)... Proclaims they are experiencing difficulties and then does them later on.

Oh wait... That happened with the DB3s. But I have to say. At least employees didn't sell them out the back door. I went at 5:00PM and my pairs were there no problems. Only crappy thing is 21M doesn't accept the $5 gc for doin the store survey on release date items
u did the RSVP legit or had a bot? I got a class from 2:45 to 4 and the teacher is strict on no electronics so I'm basically screwed for ntny

Evilside or whatever his name is backing off this release? He had an interesting tweet not too long ago....

Thanks alot. Also when I send the DM I put @NikeLA in the blank field thats next to the green egg and at the bottom I put my message with the hash tag, the key word and then my size? Or do I have to click the link when nike tweets it and use the blank field that says reply to @NikeLA
don't hit reply. otherwise everyone laughs at you.

Those that have class stay in class and focus on class. No point of bringing laptop in. You'll get so nervous and people are going to look at you crazy. It's not as easy as they say. If you can type the hash tag in under a second you might have a chance. That means find the right hash tag, type, send, and pray your size is still available. There's a lot of praying involve.

Thanks for all the help guys. I hope everyone that really wants the shoes are able to cop. Thanks!

Has anyone ever manually won a RSVP from nike Lenox. I hear they are shady

i dont think anyone have won any hype release manually ever since bred xi. by then the botlife has come to light...

now its BOT VRS BOTS

and we also have somewhat a superhero in nike destroyer man someone can really write up a good movie.

"shoe BOT LIFE"

Seriously stop talking about that ish. Bottom line, you can make a program do anything with the proper coding.

In about 4 hours. All RSVPs open. 21 M posts a bunch of tweets saying they're open. Deletes them quickly (just so you get the notification)... Proclaims they are experiencing difficulties and then does them later on.

Oh wait... That happened with the DB3s. But I have to say. At least employees didn't sell them out the back door. I went at 5:00PM and my pairs were there no problems. Only crappy thing is 21M doesn't accept the $5 gc for doin the store survey on release date items

I think I can live with not getting 5 bucks off if I could get a pair of DB3's for retail.

When did they do all rsvps at the same time?

fire red v/weatherman foam

all east coast at once
all west coast at once

...each store from the same coast had the same hashtag

Last edited:
Trying to get a pair to rock for my birthday next friday. No Niketowns in FL so it'll be tough.

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS AT ALL

One of the most popular states with NO NIKETOWN in the whole state

at least open one up in Miami sheesh

Miami and Orlando should have one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom