Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Nice pick up sir 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Thanks to my boys who tried to cop for me. JB just don't want my money, I guess. I'll keep it, then.

This doesn't help my Doernbecher searches at all... I'm STILL looking for DB4's, DB9's, DB6's, and now the 5's...

kinda random but not really, so this is the first time i ever won an RSVP manually, and going to pick it up right now. obviously im not there yet, but my question is will i still be able to get my pair as long as i arrive in-between the pick-up time? i should be there in about an hour

did the sz 15 even pop up?
Trying manually I never even saw the 15. OOS was on the screen when I looked at my booted cpus. Im not running on super speed computers or anything only 50mbps, but o well. Probably will get the elephant print 5s they are on foorlocker and finishline release calendar so I probably will be able to cop those. That and the cact that they cost almost $50 more should make it a little easier to secure a pair. 

Anybody got any tips on how to beat the finishline splash screen got a rewards card from them

kinda random but not really, so this is the first time i ever won an RSVP manually, and going to pick it up right now. obviously im not there yet, but my question is will i still be able to get my pair as long as i arrive in-between the pick-up time? i should be there in about an hour

If it hasn't been sold out the backdoor, yes. Just make it in between the stated time and you're good.

Why can't NDC be as easy at FTL, I get through them all the time for releases even the limited ones

These are gonna look horrible when they yellow though. Damn near the whole bottom is icy and the outsole is translucent all the way up to the toes so that whole front area will look horrible when they turn yellow. Yes still salty but I am speaking the truth.

Aight off to mail a huge check to the Dorenbecher charity. To those reading this at your local Nike Store praying to get a pair or are still at home, but have left your chair infront of the Nike Store marking your spot I wish you good luck and godspeed.

so it looks like people who got the through NDC used bots... correct?

just way way too difficult to click i guess... tried both myself and no luck...

(waited 20min on the bot setup, did my best i guess)

Back
Top Bottom