Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

As a niketalk member I really hate  the fact that not everyone gets an opportunity to buy a pair of these so called "limited release shoes" and more than half are bought by people for reselling purposes only. Everyone should be able to buy these DB shoes especially because the proceeds go to the families. But hey Nike knows what their doing and who am I to question them.

As a niketalk memeber I think more people should take a stand stay in college finish college get a solid job and then have the opportunity to purchase any shoe they like. LOL just saying I don't care..

SNEAKERS AINT HARD TO GET WITH AN EDUCATION PEOPLE STAY IN SCHOOL I SEE YOU GUYS DESPERATE FOR SHOES I BE SEEING Y'ALL WHEN I STROLL IN FOR MY RSVPS. NOBODY IS BEATING YOUR POCKETS IF THEY DEEP. STOP WHINING STAY IN SCHOOL.

Last edited:
Still...just because you can afford to pay $650 for a shoe, why wouldn't you want to pay $180?

Cause I'm gonna try for the $180.00 and if that doesn't work out nobody's gonna tell me "oh I can't get them" I'm just gonna pay the resell. The sneaker game has been unfair for as long as I have been in it. For me paying retail is a good morning. I don't even look for it anymore, I know how this game works which is why I never miss out on anything. Except for my Yeezy 2s which will BE COPPED BY THE DAYS END. Hopefully check me out I'm the Yeezy thread.

I said it before, if your money is straight, you should have a set amount for what your willing to pay for a shoe. It should never be the box price. Unless there super GR red white and grey 8s status. Anyone dependent on the box tag price, without the obvious "help", beat it this aint for you

Last edited:
Posted a blurry phone shot in the pickups thread. I see new flashlight colors on this page; silver, black, red, and blue so far. Laser pointer is the weakest I've seen, Nike probably trying to avoid lawsuits from people blinding themselves. Glow is crazy strong, they've changed the formula this year or something. IcySole was close on NT Chicago only having 135 pairs; it looked like there were only about 20 size 10s on the list.

Lmao at people crying its unfair over air jordan 5. Doernbecher because they didn't get them this is too funny.

Back
Top Bottom