Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

View media item 578187
View media item 578188
Beautiful got a black flashlight with mine, size 9.5

I noticed the flashlights and clips are all different colors. I've seen black, red and I have silver. Kinda wish I had the black, lol.

It's a standard issue laser pointer, black light and LED flashlight in one with and clip.

THESE GLOW CRAZY. They glow in the daylight, it's nuts. I thought the words would glow because of the photos, they don't of course. They only glow blue under the black light.

View media item 578232

How did I miss this?!
roll.gif
LOL READING THIS PART ALONE OF THE POST JUST HAD ME LAUGH OUT LOUD AND I WROTE IT...

oh man...Sneakers! WE TALKING ABOUT SNEAKERS. Raise your hand if you aint get no DBV....raise your hand if you never raised your hand................

Not to upset that I over slept this morning.
My son hooked up our computer to guarantee a sz 10.5,
but didn't wake up. Its crazy wut kids know these days on
Computers. Oh well I wntd them Cuz it was for a good cause,
and I liked the shoe. I wznt caught up in tha hype Cuz they glow.
Or try to cop to sale for a profit! I dnt believe in that. Anyway
I guess its on to the 3lab5's I liked them better anyway.

This guy serious?

John Rockefeller, one of the richest people ever had hardly any education. He didn't even finish high school.

Not to mention Steve jobs and many other people. Hell I work with two guys who have the same position that I have and they never even went to college.
Didnt go to college but got their education with their own methods. I doubt 10% of the people here do the same.

This guy serious?

John Rockefeller, one of the richest people ever had hardly any education. He didn't even finish high school.

Not to mention Steve jobs and many other people. Hell I work with two guys who have the same position that I have and they never even went to college.
The exception. Not the norm.

Yo watch your back B.

You stay coming at me in the PM's. I know where you live.

U show up on my doorstep and JB is gonna have to make a DB for you cus u gonna end up brain damaged, lol.

Kilroy the Da-da-da-Don.

Not to upset that I over slept this morning.
My son hooked up our computer to guarantee a sz 10.5,
but didn't wake up. Its crazy wut kids know these days on
Computers. Oh well I wntd them Cuz it was for a good cause,
and I liked the shoe. I wznt caught up in tha hype Cuz they glow.
Or try to cop to sale for a profit! I dnt believe in that. Anyway
I guess its on to the 3lab5's I liked them better anyway.

You wanted them because they are for a good cause? Here is the link, donate the $180 if you really care about the cause.

https://www.ohsu.edu/about/dchf/help/default.cfm

This guy serious?

Rockefeller is a bad example because it was a completely different world back then.

No, it doesn't take college to make someone rich. On the job experience often teaches one better than any amount of schooling could. But it's a fact that people that do seek a higher education end up making an average of $1.3 mil more in their lifetime than a high school graduate, or $20-$30k more a year.

More millionaires graduated from college than didn't... I can guarantee that.

And for dude above that got a blue flashlight?! So that's 4 different colors. I'm honestly not surprised they put $1 laser pointers in for the flashlights lol.

Last edited:
Finally got my first pair of DBs! Waited for FCFS in PDX, they had 6 pairs left, i even got my size. A few people got their pairs w/o the flashlights in em..... guess we will see some flashlights on ebay! LOL  congrats to others that copped, especially w/o bots 

Anyone having account problems after this morning? Lol. Can't log in now, but the order is still going.

Man, they looked great in pics but they even better in person, happy with my pair, I ended up with a red flashlight :smile:
So true, they look waaay better in person and the quality is one of the best this year up there with the Fear pack, 88's, OG 1 releases IMO as far a quality. Also these are my first pair of GITD shoes and I'm impressed with how hard they glow even in daylight.

Last edited:
WHAT. A. MORNING.

I'm too tired and too frustrated to go into the shenanigans that went down at NT NYC.

But I just wanna shout out fellow NTers JoeyD12 and Alp who both helped a Philly kid try his luck in NYC for this release. Struck out, to no fault of theirs, but they were in constant contact with me and gave great suggestions. Pretty much helping a stranger...that's whats up. Not enough of that going on.

Last edited:
WHAT. A. MORNING.

I'm too tired and too frustrated to go into the shenanigans that went down at NT NYC.

But I just wanna shout out fellow NTers JoeD12 and Alp who both helped a Philly kid try his luck in NYC for this release. Struck out, to no fault of theirs, but they were in constant contact with me and gave great suggestions. Pretty much helping a stranger...that's whats up. Not enough of that going on.
Whenever you get the chance bro I'd like to hear the story of what went down at NT NYC.

Got a RSVP manually for NT Chicago.

Drove two hours, got there and it seems like they were only letting people in with RSVPs. There were six/seven people in line at the cash register in front of me.

I was in and out in five minutes.

Also saw 10/15 people outside hoping the unclaimed pairs would be released.

Back
Top Bottom