Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

ATTACK OF THE MEG!!! SHE GOT MY BOY! MAN DOWN MAN DOWNNNNN HE'S ABOUT TO CRY BECAUSE HE LEFT HIS RSVP UNCLAIMED.. LAZY.

I already said too much. He just called me and was like "yo who the hell is Meg, I got some prank email from Nike" I was like NOOOOOOOOOO SHE GOT YOU BRO. He still thinks it's a prank for some reason.

My dude got megged too for using an auto-add to cart.

Meg's on a rampage. She's gonna be showing up at your doorstep intercepting those packages on that return to sender ****.

Nobody is safe anymore.

all these Meg claim, please provide pic prove or i call bs. last i heard Meg is in TJ rocking out with her boys. unless you're using amazon server then you are bound to get caught.

Last edited:
just got home with my pair. the inside is dope to, just like the fear pack but with blacklight.

for those interested in sizing, they fit like every other 5  so TTS - 1/2

If you aint gunna jump on that, send that dude my way...
mean.gif
 this isn't ending anytime soon. too many fiends out here volunteering themselves as rape victims
laugh.gif

Waited in line for 30 minutes for both a 11.5 and a 10.5 only to get the OOS message :smh:

I know I should feel blessed since I have both DB 9s and DB 3s which I got at retail but still feel like I'm missing out major on these

selling these on eBay for 1k plus is pretty risky. there's so many scams out there. anything of a G i take it to consignment shop and be a little less greedy.

selling these on eBay for 1k plus is pretty risky. there's so many scams out there. anything of a G i take it to consignment shop and be a little less greedy.

Not risky if you folow the correct steps.

Go into you account and make sure money is in paypal before shipping.
Ship to confirm address.
Get Signature confirmation/ tracking/and insurance.
You'll be 100% convered by them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom