Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

Here’s a couple more comparison shots with the 2012 Olives. No color correction applied.
IMG_9756.jpeg
IMG_9756.jpeg

Maybe they don’t think these will move? Maybe they got huge stock numbers? We are living in a world where OG colorways of 85 mold 1s don’t sell out. Yeah, they’re lows, but still…

Just checked the FNL app and its showing the status logo next to these and also DSG is doing in-store reserves they have the store list on their site.

fnl874845.jpg

They STILL aren’t up on the apps. Something weird is definitely going on.
There’s something up with the footlocker app itself. The home tab says the 14s can be reserved but it takes you to the releases tab and you can’t reserve them either.

After reading this I decided to go my local DSG and sure enough I was able to secure my size. Easy peasy. First time scoring a pair from DSG since they’ve had the whole wristband/sign up process.
Just did the same. Never attempted this a DSG so it seemed a lil too easy.

Just did the same. Never attempted this a DSG so it seemed a lil too easy.

I feel like this happens every time somebody gets a pair from Richard's for the first time haha. If they took your name, you have a pair reserved. Just make sure you get there before the cutoff time.

Got these easily from FNL after a two minute queue. Stark contrast from the reimanged black cements which took me almost an hour to get in.

These will probably be easy to get Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom