Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

Feel like I should sell my 2016 white/blacks (I will never call them Space Jams lol). Only a matter of time before they return, probably sooner than later now.

1705095881925.jpeg

If you would've asked me about these six months ago, if that, I would've said easy pass for me. Now they're one of the shoes I'm most looking forward to getting this year :lol:
The more I see of them, the better they look. The black tongue is what really does it for me. And the blue edging on the leather. Plus, of course, the apparently improved shape.

We probably get them in 2025 along with Steel 10s
Was thinking the same. But I decided to just start wearing the hell out of my 2016s rather than selling. Will reload when they come back with hopefully the better shape and corrected jumpman. But I don’t hate my 2016s, either. Still like the way they look on foot.

Quick fit question of a sort. I have some 9s and they're uncomfortable standing in them under the left and right side of my arch. Does that go away? Or do you need to ball in them or otherwise break them in? Or what?

How much over retail think these will be for those that strikeout? Think French Blue and Citrus would sellout if retroed? Like many said it will be interesting to see when they do charcoals. I feel like Charcoals are the least talked about AJ shoe. Sacramento and NY 10s are probably next then metallic green 1s.

How much over retail think these will be for those that strikeout? Think French Blue and Citrus would sellout if retroed? Like many said it will be interesting to see when they do charcoals. I feel like Charcoals are the least talked about AJ shoe. Sacramento and NY 10s are probably next then metallic green 1s.
I could be wrong but I don’t expect these to be at all hard to get at retail.

I certainly hope so, but those white/red patent ones smoked, and I've been jumpy about 9's ever since. :lol:
Good point 🤣
I’ve just been figuring that if I’m ready to pull the trigger at launch, I should be good. Unless these are actually limited. It’s difficult for me to imagine them disappearing off every site immediately.

Good point 🤣
I’ve just been figuring that if I’m ready to pull the trigger at launch, I should be good. Unless these are actually limited. It’s difficult for me to imagine them disappearing off every site immediately.

Yeah, my assumption is that if you're on it at 10am, you should be OK. All I know is that *I* am not messing around with it. If I get offered any kind of early access with FNL or anywhere else, I'm jumping.

Yeah, my assumption is that if you're on it at 10am, you should be OK. All I know is that *I* am not messing around with it. If I get offered any kind of early access with FNL or anywhere else, I'm jumping.
Same here don't care if people say they will sit or 9's don't move like that, these are day one 9am or any early access. 💯

Back
Top Bottom