Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

The other thing I saw is outrage at the LACK of 23. Apparently a lot of people don’t know how the OG looked and think they messed up this retro. I felt old.

jshortt jshortt and I just discussed something related to this. Namely, it's shocking to me how in a world where everyone carries what is effectively an encyclopedia of everything in their pocket, so many people can't be bothered or don't even think to educate themselves the least little bit. You see this 9 retro and wonder about the 23? How about googling that ish for 15 seconds before posting comments about how JB screwed up the retro by not including it? Total dip****s.

jshortt jshortt and I just discussed something related to this. Namely, it's shocking to me how in a world where everyone carries what is effectively an encyclopedia of everything in their pocket, so many people can't be bothered or don't even think to educate themselves the least little bit. You see this 9 retro and wonder about the 23? How about googling that ish for 15 seconds before posting comments about how JB screwed up the retro by not including it? Total dip****s.
And the ironic part is the Internet lets them get away with it! I keep my distance from people who are such lazy yet adamant “thinkers” in real life. Spoutin off without a clue seems to be the new national pastime.

Not even necessarily just NT, but damn that spoon feeding stuff annoys the **** out of me…

There’ll be people who post up asking what retail is on a sneaker or something and they could’ve spent that same 10 damn seconds typing the question into the google search bar…

Anyways, I’m going to head out and yell at some clouds now…

And the ironic part is the Internet lets them get away with it! I keep my distance from people who are such lazy yet adamant “thinkers” in real life. Spoutin off without a clue seems to be the new national pastime.
Big Facts…. I try not to look at the comments on those posts. I give some of them a pass bc they have/had poor role models. Old fools never display the attributes of a wise gardner, therefore when their seeds grow up, they don’t have all of the necessary skills for survival. Critical thinking is at an all time low….. Look at Washington DC…. I actually explained to one of my students why I liked 2s and 9s. His response was, “You cappin’! They need to bring the Gammas back out….” That was the end of the convo…..

Yeah some people are ignorant, but a lot of people don't care lol. The true to OG crowd is a minority at the end of the day, most people just care about what they think looks best. Some happen to prefer the 23 on the back. Me personally, really couldn't care less either way.

Yeah some people are ignorant, but a lot of people don't care lol. The true to OG crowd is a minority at the end of the day, most people just care about what they think looks best. Some happen to prefer the 23 on the back. Me personally, really couldn't care less either way.

I wasn’t talking just about sneakers. It’s a problem I see all over the place in various scenarios and on various subjects :lol:

I read the comments on some of the posts on IG and although some of them genuinely didn't know that the OGs came with the naked booty, some of them were just stating they prefer the 23s on the back regardless of if it was on the OGs or not.

These are on my Top 5 Air Jordan list for this year. Might change my mind later this Summer but these are instant classics. People saying "they will sit" are fooling themselves especially those big sizes 10.5 and up

These are on my Top 5 Air Jordan list for this year. Might change my mind later this Summer but these are instant classics. People saying "they will sit" are fooling themselves especially those big sizes 10.5 and up
You had me up until the not sitting part. We’re a month out and the comment chatter is decidedly not coppin. Unless they purposely limit stock on these, they shouldn’t be a tough pickup even in larger sizes.

You had me up until the not sitting part. We’re a month out and the comment chatter is decidedly not coppin. Unless they purposely limit stock on these, they shouldn’t be a tough pickup even in larger sizes.

Nobody wants 9s, we should all eat

I'll be shocked if these are even remotely a challenge to get when they go live. I can't envision resellers messing with these whatsoever when the profit margin on something like the reimagined IVs is maybe $20. If we were still at the apex of covid and all that insanity, I could MAYBE see them moving quick. But not now. Unless, as trappedintime trappedintime said, it turns out these are notably limited, but given it's a full family-size release, that doesn't appear to be the case. A non-Bulls, Carolina colorway on IXs when resale has taken a huge dive in general should easily = easy pickup.

These look great to me. I appreciate the accuracy and yes there are still tons of OG heads around. I see no point in OG retroes where they change a couple of things - that's not what made them popular in the first place, and no, you don't "know" better than Tinker and MJ did originally.

Don't expect these to sit, they won't.

We desperately need the charcoals. I can't believe the olives are coming out yet again instead (supposedly at least).

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom