Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

It's wild to me that FTL still has not managed to get their sht together with these apps. It's been, what, like 5 years of this same thing happening when it comes time to confirm?
They just don’t care to, they aren’t having a problem selling their pairs even with this flaw so there’s no motive to spend money on fixing it.

Personally I don’t go to them anymore because of it, but if you want the pair from them you kinda get stuck playing their ****ty *** game

They just don’t care to, they aren’t having a problem selling their pairs even with this flaw so there’s no motive to spend money on fixing it.

Personally I don’t go to them anymore because of it, but if you want the pair from them you kinda get stuck playing their ****ty *** game

I haven't used them in over a year. I've only hit twice since the switch to FLX, when I used to hit everything. Got tired of flushing my points down the toilet and never winning, so I stopped bothering.

I haven't used them in over a year. I've only hit twice since the switch to FLX, when I used to hit everything. Got tired of flushing my points down the toilet and never winning, so I stopped bothering.

Dude I know I’m in the minority but somehow it’s been opposite for me. I hit in-store pickup starting with fire red IVs and ever since then hit ship to me on everything I entered for. Totally bizarre.

Dude I know I’m in the minority but somehow it’s been opposite for me. I hit in-store pickup starting with fire red IVs and ever since then hit ship to me on everything I entered for. Totally bizarre.
Same for me. I used to hit on SNKRS every release. Then it just stopped. Tried FLX on the reimagined 3’s and won and been winning ever since.

My two hits were years apart. Concord Bred 11 lows and Lightning 4's are literally the only things I've ever hit. Both at different FTL stores, and I've had zero streaks. Used to hit everything at Champs and I've hit literally nothing there since the switch.

i was waitlisted. on champs. never got a notification 💀
Screenshot_20240322_214610_Gallery.jpg

Had a W on FTL but was never notified. I get all these sale notifications from them but its crickets on the actual notification I need. Guess its SNKRS or bust

I gotta think they’d choose to wear the newer models anyway. I’ve hooped in retro 9s once. Never again. I’d rather hoop in Chucks.

The guys on the bench and the coaching staff wear retros and none of them had the 9s on either.

The 12 is still an incredible performance sneaker tho. They should be able to wear that.
Bench players can’t wear retros either.

I always see people say they don’t want to waste points on head starts. I used to say the same thing until I thought to myself, what the hell else are these points good for lol.

Back
Top Bottom