Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

20240331_135202.png

Pic is cropped ,but has no filter & is taking on my back porch, semi cloudy in the 412. How they appear in pic above is how they appeared to my naked eye. Now in bright sun or a cam flash the color looks drastically different, & will almost have a low key glow..

Overall Im happy with this release , definitely took them long enough to run them back.

Pic below is in direct sunlight ,no filter ,no flash.....

Kinda wild how they almost look like a completely different colorway in certain lights..
20240331_134015.jpg

Last edited:
No reason to dis like anyone just because of a difference of opinion.

I dont like anyone who doesnt think the slight yellowing on the tabs and midsole on the Reimagined WC3’s dont look better than then the all white on the OG’s.

Respectfully.

Edit: I think I said that right but it doesnt look right. Reimagined > OG is what im tryna say. :lol:

lol people in here still trying to convince themselves that the powder blue 9’s match Carolina blue uniforms , let me say that again POWDER BLUE! POWDER BLUE.. they don’t match .. but who gives a ****… it’s same **** with some of bred colorways .. the red didn’t always match the red to perfection.. you guys can’t be this damn slow

I think there's a lot of overthinking going on in here haha. At one point, that Dark Powder shade was accurate to UNC's uniforms. Like a few folks keep pointing out, the "official" Carolina Blue color changed multiple times before they landed on the one they've been using for the last couple of decades.

Back
Top Bottom