• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can anyone confirm any direct correlation between Thread Count and Ease of Cop? If so that should be higher hopes my way lol

Not reaching, genuinely askin.
nope, lol. If i can remember the infrared 23 6s thread was only at like 20 pages the day before release.

Can anyone confirm any direct correlation between Thread Count and Ease of Cop? If so that should be higher hopes my way lol

Not at all! But at the same time as a fan of IX's and being on here to see the gauge of past released IX's desire isn't usually to high. They aren't much of a fan fav, so RD you should have a very solid chance if handled properly.

For general releases

For limited kicks it doesn't matter

These shouldn't be impossible but I would expect them to have a lil hype due to the 45 alone. I'd say it will be like those Kilroy and all those trash 9s, with even more of a market when they are all gone.

yeah, the 45 realization might be last minute with the public, but the hypebeast knows no time frame.

JB normally does two general releases a month

It would make more sense for those snake skin lows or those ugly II's to be limited

Sort of like how they did the infrared III's. A basic color will sell out first as a retro+.

These companies don't always go with what make sense, in general the 1 has always been kind of limited and on these release calendars both the Baron 1 and Infrared 23 Retro 2 are only listed in Men's sizes as opposed to the Baron 9's going down to toddlers. I wouldn't be surprised if the snakeskin XI turns out to be a general release.

These shouldn't be impossible but I would expect them to have a lil hype due to the 45 alone. I'd say it will be like those Kilroy and all those trash 9s, with even more of a market when they are all gone.
fontay montanas and killroys weren't trash to me 
smokin.gif

fontay montanas and killroys weren't trash to me 
smokin.gif

agreed, idk what he talking bout, id still  pay 200 for some kilroys and the fontay montanas, motor boat jones was just like a myth when they dropped its like spottin big foot seeing those lol

a lotta people are talkin about how '45' just brings hype.

well no shiiiiiiii!

it makes the shoe, along with the nickname, along with the color, along with everything.

more than half the heads who talk alotta ish about hypebeasts are hypebeasts..

like it, then buy it

dont, then move along

or continue talkin about pointless stuff lol

call me whatever i could care less, i like these. plain, simple, suitable spring/summer time sneaks, commemorates MJs short lived baseball debut.

ill be wearin em

Best 9 from that pack were the crawfish and im mad i didnt grab a pair still ... i did get the photo blues and cool greys (sold the greys hurt my feet)

Anyway the "45" is going to bring the hype because its gonna be the folks that knew the significance of the "45" on back of the XI's and try and put that in a category with these. There's also been talk of gettingthese just for collecting purposes.

Lets not forget that this shoe is white blavk n grey which those colors pretty much could work with anything u wear.

Everything was a pass from out the kilroy pack with the exception of the slim jenkins imo.

The Baron 9s are better than any pair out the kilroy pack, because of how neutral they are,again imo.

Everything was a pass from out the kilroy pack with the exception of the slim jenkins imo.

The Baron 9s are better than any pair out the kilroy pack, because of how neutral they are,again imo.
tru the barons are better then any in that pack, the color is so smooth

Looking forward to have a pair of these ! And those 1's also ! 

Last edited:
this release prob be like toro 4/shadows last year. toros was a gr, shadows were more limited. 

this release prob be like toro 4/shadows last year. toros was a gr, shadows were more limited. 
Shadows were a general release a lot of stores don't carry ones because kids don't wear 1's for some reason so stores don't think it is a good investment

Last edited:
Can we please stop calling these limited? Just call your local footlocker. Mine said they're getting these and they didnt even get the aunt pearls or gamma 12s. i didn't ask about the 1s though since i was never planning to cop those. Cant wait for the dirty cool grey 9s. (joking)

I have every jordan from 1-14, but no 9. Do they normally feet TTS, or should I go my Jordan 5/6/7/10 route and go 11.5 (12 on everything else).

Not at all! But at the same time as a fan of IX's and being on here to see the gauge of past released IX's desire isn't usually to high. They aren't much of a fan fav, so RD you should have a very solid chance if handled properly.
Thanks man! I personally have been waiting for the playoffs to again, but this colorway (along with the 1) is so clean, goes real well with my cool grey infr 10s!

Need these!

Back
Top Bottom