• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont have to have an account with the sites to buy via paypal do I? I remember copping from SP and my Paypal account was enough.

You don't have to have an account, but it usually helps in the long run if you do with sites like Champ's, Finish Line, Foot Locker because based on how many shoe's you purchase in a year you get discounts/coupons in the mail/email. Plus, it makes it easier for checkout since you can have your card info and address saved basically all of your checkout info saved, so all you would need to worry about is getting your size in your cart and head to checkout on some quick status. I personally have had issues with PayPal as well, with it not going through and ultimately orders never going through and missing out on shoe's I want :smh:

i won a raffle for the 1s at my hoh. i forgot to ask them whats the latest you can pick them up... is it like noon or something like that?

edit: my bad thought this was the 1s thread

Last edited:
I'm sort of shocked that this is such a widescale release. This seems like the type of thing that would be limited. maybe a sign of jb starting to produce more across the board, or could just be a celebration for baseball season I suppose.

You don't have to have an account, but it usually helps in the long run if you do with sites like Champ's, Finish Line, Foot Locker because based on how many shoe's you purchase in a year you get discounts/coupons in the mail/email. Plus, it makes it easier for checkout since you can have your card info and address saved basically all of your checkout info saved, so all you would need to worry about is getting your size in your cart and head to checkout on some quick status. I personally have had issues with PayPal as well, with it not going through and ultimately orders never going through and missing out on shoe's I want
mean.gif
thank you for the information, it is greatly appreciated 
smile.gif

Wish I could get these, I love the 9s and this color looks good, but funds are tight and my priorities are the XI lows coming up.

My local mall has 119 pairs. Security does wristbands and posts them on the malls website so that's how I know how many (adult) pairs there are. Same mall has 22 pairs of the 1s. I'm guessing this will be an easier cop than most js

Last edited:
Its a good feeling having a plug and knowin ur pair is on lock without ever having to do any driving around and blowing gas money and time by entering raffles and whatnot. Still on the lookout for that FTL HOH plug tho which i REALLY NEED.

Last edited:
Its a good feeling having a plug and knowin ur pair is on lock without ever having to do any driving around and blowing gas money and time by entering raffles and whatnot. Still on the lookout for that FTL HOH plug tho which i REALLY NEED.
um .. ok ?

I can't mess with Overseas sites… Too many hands to go thur before they get to my door step… No Bueno!

Back
Top Bottom