• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had them in my cart on NDC , waited 35 min to check out. And now they are gone.
mean.gif
same man... nike is screwing up ...

If a company makes it this hard to buy their products then we shouldn't give them our money. **** this. Going back to cuddling with the wife

Was able to get both..... I THINK.... got email conformation but said error checking out. My cc was charged but on my order it say 0.00 charged to cc?.... I so confused...

finally got thru on FNL, but did get thru earlier on NDC but didn't check out
persevere brethren

Last edited:
Couldn't checkout on NDC, it kept crashing on the payment screen. I had to switch to paypal in order to complete my purchase. My cc information is saved so I don't know why I kept getting that error

stay with it, if your having trouble with order processing try either logging into your mobile and then get toyour cart and use paypal if you were on PC or vice versa. Ended up with the 1s and the 9s. Will keep the one I like best in person and sell the other

WELL NOW I KNOW WHAT CART JACKED MEANS!

adding insult to injury

ATTENTION!

Sorry, we are having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. If you continue to experience problems, please contact us and we will be happy to help. [Code: 0800-0000000]

Thanks for the laughs nike....

Seen that NDC gives you 3 attempts (There were no forks -_-), what happens after you "fail" the 3rd attempt?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom