Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm falling in love with these but the last shots are right around the corner...I wish my spot had them both at the same time
ohwell.gif

My buddy at champs already got them and the quality is on point, I might pick up still on the fence not sure I like these better then doubling up on the blk cements.

I picked these up a couple of hours ago in Brooklyn and although I am happy with my purchase, they aren't made as great as other posts lead me to believe. They are way better than the black cements (which i also copped today) though, as far as quality goes and overall look IMO. Good luck to those of you that want these and happy thanksgiving to all.

i like these, but won't sweat it if i'm not able to buy them during the afternoon at a store.

These are looking really good for being a non og colorway. I will definitely be picking them up on release day.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

is the sizing like the other 3s for those that copped?
thanx

my white flips felt kinda snug prolly due to the leather inside... not sure if these will also have a "leather interior" but if they do i suggest tryin em on bfre buyin... m def goin half a sz up

Picked these up on thanksgiving eve,been wearing them ever since,to me quality is decent,minimal creasing,glad I copped.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

I really need these in my life. Quality is amazing. 

flips-black-1.jpg

flips-black-3.jpg

flips-black-4.jpg
decisions, decisions, ive been trying to hunt down pair of black cat 3s since forever so when i found out these were releasing i thought easy cop/replacement for eluding kicks, but now i cant decide to either get these or double up on black cements haha. . . . . it actually is not funny and is a very tough decision

175 for a all black retro jordan?

I'd rather pick up multiple pairs of all black lebron 8s.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I'll buy these with my Eastbay Giftcard since they didn't let me use it on the Black Cements

m afraid you wont be able to if ubought the gif card with the 20 [percent discount " GiftCards purchased through this offer may not be redeemed until after12/26/2011."

On the fence still...I wasn't planning on coppin the black cements cause I wanted to get these. Ended up ordering a pair off NDC just a few minutes ago
30t6p3b.gif

Now I dont know if I want these too? Might have to get a pair and decide if I wanna keep em or not...they look good in pics but I think I gotta see them in person before I make my final decision. Hope I'm able to get my hands on a pair
pimp.gif

Good luck to everyone!

Originally Posted by megatron

175 for a all black retro jordan?

I'd rather pick up multiple pairs of all black lebron 8s.

Where can you still get the blackout Lebron 8?

black flips > black cats, and these run true to sz or maybe a 1/4 sz small because of the full leather sock liner. i can fit a sz 10 in the recent wc 3's and bc 3's but a sz 10 in these black flips would be way to tight of a fit for me. i have a sz 10.5 in the black flips now and im actaully thinking a sz 11 would fit better, im going to pick up that sz 11 next saturday when these drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom