Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somethings missing on these. And I don't like the white sole. Can we get some laser 4 retros and end the 3s. I have too many pairs of 3s now and I don't have any 4s cause I ran them all into the ground.

Originally Posted by senor chang

black flip, front flip, side flip they are still ugly

roll.gif

you know when you are really, really hungover and the next day you look at alcohol?

yeah...that is the first thing that came to mind when I saw those pics

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

maybe they are these....one source stated few weeks ago that the released version 9of the shoes pictured in the catalog pic) will look nothing like the catalog image and that Mens sizes will release....

air-jordan-3-flip-gs-cool-grey-cerise-dark.jpg

Modern Noterity is saying that is just a similar GS release. These "black flips" are different.

The original flips look better than these, although I'm not a big fan of black based colorways. I'm just hoping this isn't the BIN III release.

They look okay. I don't like the soles. I don't know if I'll try to get them but if they come with a premium price tag I'll be passing for sure.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

maybe they are these....one source stated few weeks ago that the released version 9of the shoes pictured in the catalog pic) will look nothing like the catalog image and that Mens sizes will release....

air-jordan-3-flip-gs-cool-grey-cerise-dark.jpg
please dont be real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom