Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ Is there going to be a QTY limit, Ray?
At this time there is no limit, but we may add one before the launch to at least two per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray
Will you allow coupons or no?
You will not be able to use any $ or % off promotional codes on the Black Flips.  You can however use a free shipping promotion, if you have one.

Originally Posted by JChambers

When are these hitting eastbay?
They are up on our website now with a countdown timer to the launch tonight at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST. 
You can find them here:  http://bit.ly/vi4iRl

Please note, these shoes are not currently in stock.  We hope to receive our shipment around 12/09/11, so orders would probably not ship out until the middle of December.

EastbayRep - Ray

Going to pick up my pair today
pimp.gif
will post pics as soon as I come home

how limited are these really going to be

i keep hearing they are hard to get

can someone please let me know.....................................................peace23

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

can someone please let me know.....................................................peace23

I'm wondering the same thing...I'm in mississippi...I called a few stores around central and south mississippi and only one store is getting em!!! I called like 6 or 7 stores

I don't know about physical stores, but you should be able to get them on NDC or Eastbay at midnight without much problem.

I like these but 175$ before shipping and taxes is a bit much for these. Especially with the Concords and Chicago Xs a month away.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I don't know about physical stores, but you should be able to get them on NDC or Eastbay at midnight without much problem.

I like these but 175$ before shipping and taxes is a bit much for these. Especially with the Concords and Chicago Xs a month away.

thats what i was thinking too....

i would rather have the con 11's and chi 10's ..

then you have the cement 4's and the new 2012's coming in feb.

and as you know everytime a new jordan signature shoe  has came out they started with a limited pair first

2009  -  s23 all black patent leathers with wooden shoe trees
2010 -  all white's with icey soles that released at chicago hoh only
2011 -  year of the rabbit
2012 - ??????

i wonder whats next?

anyway it looks like a pass for me.......................................................peace23

These will be easier to get than most people think. Yes, there will be lesser quantities but, more places will have them.

Eastbay, Foot Locker, Champs, Footaction, Nikestore and Finish Line are all dropping these online.

Deciding to pass on these. Too much of an hectic month with Xmas & other releases to drop $175 on these right now. Gotta learn to hold back every once and a while. Good luck to those who are going to cop.

Looks kinda relaxed for this release.  Looks like it might be any easy online cop.  I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom