Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

You gotta be kidding me, i just got the hoh call for the 20s they said that i put in tickets for the 20 not the 4s, stupid girl put my ticket in the wrong box, so im done in that store hopefully i get one call from the other raffles

I won both the best xx and the ivs from my local hoh...i got a 10.5 in the ivs really want an Sz.11 I'm going to try online if i strike out at the other stores.How do you guys think online will be?

I won both the best xx and the ivs from my local hoh...i got a 10.5 in the ivs really want an Sz.11 I'm going to try online if i strike out at the other stores.How do you guys think online will be?
I have a feeling these will be very limited online and only the people with bots will get a hold of them

I have a feeling these will be very limited online and only the people with bots will get a hold of them
limited online? not true. youve got it backwards. they will be alot more limited in retail stores than online. online i think only FNL isnt releasing these. all the rest of the usual sites will have them. in retail stores alotta FTLs and HOH arent getting these, and those that are, are reported to only get a limited amount of pairs. way more limited than the past 4s i think.

i think somebody posted earlier that their HOH/FTL is only getting 12 pairs.

remember, retail stores cater to their area. online caters nationwide and worldwide.

Last edited:

You gotta be kidding me, i just got the hoh call for the 20s they said that i put in tickets for the 20 not the 4s, stupid girl put my ticket in the wrong box, so im done in that store hopefully i get one call from the other raffles
i think online would be better than retail stores. consensus is that stores is alot more limited.

limited online? not true. youve got it backwards. they will be alot more limited in retail stores than online. online i think only FNL isnt releasing these. all the rest of the usual sites will have them. in retail stores alotta FTLs and HOH arent getting these, and those that are, are reported to only get a limited amount of pairs. way more limited than the past 4s i think.

WELL DAMN! 12 pairs?! 
mean.gif

WELL DAMN! 12 pairs?! 
mean.gif
yup, look

My local footlocker got 12 pairs compared to the 86 pairs of Gold Foams....

eyes.gif

Last edited:

last min hype should be like the Martian release

i think online would be better than retail stores. consensus is that stores is alot more limited.

I hope so lol if not on to the next one, im more worried about my girls pair she is 6.5y, this is all she been bugging me about the whole week she got her friends to get her raffle tickets

I hope these are as easy to find after sat like the lady libertys but I doubt it. I didn't care for these till more pics were released this week.

slash her tires.

These won't sit at store imo. Marvin 7s sold out at FL in Times Square in one day and they restocked mid afternoon, then that shipment sold out less than an hour later. I was told FL is getting 800 pairs. That's not a lot in NYC. They got 1500 Oreos at the pop up HOH at MSG the weekend after the ASG. That's the only reason people were able to cop a week later. The Teal 4s probably won't sell out in store immediately but I would have to imagine only big dog sizes will be left on Sunday. I feel like online always sells out by 5pm.

pics arent doing justice now. i seen so many. ***t is pissin me off. I have a feeling im going to be dissapointed coming sat. lol. luckly my rewards i get 40.00 off. 165 out the door? ill eat it. lol

So a guy needs a size 13 Aunt Pearl for his son and I need an 8.5 teal four for my daughter which he can get. Seem like a far trade to me. Anyone disagree

I wonder if these will be on the SNKRS app. Just got my code and anxious to try it out but these aren't showing up. The Gold foams are there even though they aren't releasing until next month.

I got the magic ticket on the IV's at the high-volume HOH by me (Detroit). They told me that I got the only size 14 that they received.

Back
Top Bottom