Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Was scared I wasn't going to get due to work and my phones battery. But 10 am came ndc link came up put in cart only like a 4 min wait. Auto link info, check out, copped. Only 4'S I wanted out of the set. Columbias r growing on me thou.

I think that's the key. Take myself. Struck out gloriously today. Not terribly pressed because I know there's something else coming out next week, and the week after that, and the week after that.
I think that trickles down to the resell game too. Do you want to pay this guy 100 dollars over retail or do you want to wait until the next release. For me, I'll just wait until the next one.

As far as the price goes, I firmly believe there's something psychological about that 200 price point
laugh.gif
Think about how often people talk about doubling or tripling up. Dude, you're going to spend over 400 dollars on two pairs of Jordans?!?! For an old geezer like myself, the answer is nah......
It depends on the shoe. Missing out on a shoe I really want , you best believe my *** is gonna do whatever it takes to get said pair. Missing out on say a Oreo 4 for example, I won't just say oh well I missed out so i'll just get the teal 4. To me I wanted the oreo not the teal 4, and there are some I want and some I don't want, I don't just buy them to buy them. I gotta love the shoe, or at least really like it. That's just me though. 

check city gear if u have one in your area......the only store in my area that got them.

Yea I tried doing that earlier today,no luck,I can imagine how u feel

Did any1 get confirmation from ndc?

Darker teal than I expected. Wasn't fortunate enough to cop a pair. Only store that got these was about 65 miles away from me.

Fantastic collection... Would love to have some of those! I'd be surprised if at least one OG colorway doesn't release this year... Can't wait...

I'm Really looking for nba teams hats and hoodie's,I hate scrolling or looking online,just looked at footlocker and didn't see anything I like,only thing really they have to match the teals are jordan hats,they look nice but I can't see myself rocking everything jordan, to me that's just trying to hard,but I get what ur saying,online is prob the best place to look for rare stuff that is hard to find at stores,

Did any1 get email or confirmation from ndc?
Yea that's what im sayin, the shoes are tonight to match up. The JB stuff might be worth grabbin. Most the major league teams that match are whack

Can anyone tell me if these are fake or real. It'll be much Appreciated.

The stiching in the back of the pair on the right looks mess up to me. Would that be a sign?

Have you worn any of them? Which?

I cant see details on my phone.

Nice collection!

Thanks everybody! I still have so many to go to complete the collection.

And I've worn 2012 Militaries and Fire Reds to death. In fact, I need to re-buy those. I also wore a pair of Black Cats, wore one of the Tour Yellows once, Mist Blues once, and a pair of Toros once. Everything else is DS.

Which IV is your favorite?
In terms of quality I would have to give it to the Oreo 4's. In terms of looks i'd go with the white cement 4's, with Oreos 2nd, Cool Grey's 3rd ( they need to re retro these bad boys again ) . imo of course 

@AirForce1King  awesome collection man!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom