Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Ehhh, I could think of other shoes I'd rather get. I'd only buy these if they were at the Nike outlet

Gonna go ahead and pass on these. There's just too much other stuff coming out that I want more. Might cop down the line though.

I'm starting to appreciate the teal's, at first I thought it was a bad color way, but I like green, color for weed and $, after I get my Oreos, next going for them fresh teal's,pass on then laser tho

I can't decide between these or the Marvin the Martian 7's. I got a Vancouver Grizzlies hat that would be spot on for these though.

I can't decide between these or the Marvin the Martian 7's. I got a Vancouver Grizzlies hat that would be spot on for these though.
me personally i would take teal 4s but i don't really like either....just like 4s over 7s and even tho the black looks dope on the martians i don't like the other colors

Yeah I know what you mean, I like 4's over 7's too. Probably just have to chew on it for a while

IV's are my favorite and I like the teal color. For sure copping these. Hope the demand on these rivals the oreo's that came out today.

Was looking for this thread for the longest. In

IV's are my favorite and I like the teal color. For sure copping these. Hope the demand on these rivals the oreo's that came out today.

Was looking for this thread for the longest. In
Yeah these should be a relatively easy copp

Back
Top Bottom