Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

all the pics ive seen dont look like suede/nubuck to me... just doesnt seem to show the fibers...

Looks like Durabuck to me...
eek.gif

Pictures just don't do these justice. I wish that they would have used this same material on the Black/Cement 4s.

grabbing them tickets from 4 places on sunday, then hope for the best. if fail, ndc and eastbay be the places

Kinda want now
air-jordan-iv-thunder-arriving-at-retailers-1-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-iv-thunder-arriving-at-retailers-2-570x380.jpg
I was gonna pass on these and get the Bred XI's instead, but the Sole Collector pics sold me on the Thunders. I still think the shoe needs more white, but I can't pass up a nice black and yellow shoe.

Last edited:
Looks like these are going to be much more limited than the black cement 4s. My local footlocker is only getting 40 thunders but had 130 breds.

i am going to be in new york for this release and the bred 11 release

so will the hoh's and niketowns (and any other stores) in N Y be doing the rsvp's for both releases

and when will they be doing it on twitter ..........................................................................peace23

Hoping everyone get's their 11's and i can cop these with ease. wish these came out first would ease off people that don't get the 11's and try to get these instead.

Got my guaranteed ticket for 11s at my local mall that wasn't selling the 4s around noon. Drove to another mall and walked into FTL and got a guaranteed ticket for these. They had about 12 pairs total. I got the second to last pair. Dude said they had over 100 people there for 11s and no one wanted the 4s. These are not a quickstrike.

These are qs ^^^ how they have 12 pairs and not b qs....people just want the 11s which imo will be very abundant...they won't sell much higher than 250-275

Back
Top Bottom