Air Jordan Retro IV - White/Tech Grey/Black - 308497-103 - SPRING 2012

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Rule #4 : JB always finds a way to screw something up
I know man, thats what they're known for these days at least to our community. I hope they dont butcher these too bad.

I just wish they dropped black cool grey 4s. We all know what those are.

Just as a side note, check the cw on the 99 box logo.
459_5_.jpg

we'll see on these, we'll see

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Rule #4 : JB always finds a way to screw something up
I know man, thats what they're known for these days at least to our community. I hope they dont butcher these too bad.

I just wish they dropped black cool grey 4s. We all know what those are.

Just as a side note, check the cw on the 99 box logo.
459_5_.jpg

we'll see on these, we'll see

ahha I got you man....we'll see then. Do you think they're "Cement 4s" or something else?.. were they (the april fooled pair) PS'ed or was the shoe actually made?

ahha I got you man....we'll see then. Do you think they're "Cement 4s" or something else?.. were they (the april fooled pair) PS'ed or was the shoe actually made?

If the tech grey on those IVs are like the tech grey on those 2011's then this may be a butchered retro
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm hoping that it's a brand new colorway.

But yeah, I believe that people were saying that those pics were indeed PSed.

If the tech grey on those IVs are like the tech grey on those 2011's then this may be a butchered retro
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm hoping that it's a brand new colorway.

But yeah, I believe that people were saying that those pics were indeed PSed.

Thanks Modzilla, I took em off. Yeah Gordonson, I wish JB would give us new stuff instead of releasing the same stuff over and over again, and on top of that so soon too(they should wait 8-10 years instead of 2-6 as they do now). I hope these are a new cw even though a lot of heads think they are cements. We'll see man. Only time will tell.

If they are Cements, then they better not mess em up or a lot of people will be mad, obviously

Thanks Modzilla, I took em off. Yeah Gordonson, I wish JB would give us new stuff instead of releasing the same stuff over and over again, and on top of that so soon too(they should wait 8-10 years instead of 2-6 as they do now). I hope these are a new cw even though a lot of heads think they are cements. We'll see man. Only time will tell.

If they are Cements, then they better not mess em up or a lot of people will be mad, obviously

Back
Top Bottom