Air Jordan Retro V.1

New release from Jordan this fall.  Here's a full write up about them:  http://wp.me/p1C7v8-8U

air-jordan-retro-v-1-2.jpg

air-jordan-retro-v-1-3.jpg

air-jordan-retro-v-1-4.jpg

Not bad, but honestly, these should just be nikes.
Is jordan brand now so desperate that they try to
Sell more casual stuff than focusing on the
main air jordan line!

I think I'd cop em if there weren't already enough Fall releases to look forward to. With the 5 Black/Metallic Silver, 3 Black Cement, XI Concord, 14 Last Shot, and the 4 Doernbecher it's hard to justify buying a lifestyle pair like this.

STOP DESTROYING THE 1's JB. Their in the top 5 best Jordans and they keep being retro'd into this kinda crap.

Not bad...just not my cup of tea. When is JB going to release the

Royal Blue I's??

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

STOP DESTROYING THE 1's JB. Their in the top 5 best Jordans and they keep being retro'd into this kinda crap.
TRUTH!!! Between this and their August releases, the 1's are going to be completely ruined by 2012.  Sign on the end of the world?

Things like this are messing up the ones, pretty clean shoe though. They need to bring back a few OG colorways.

Hmm. And i thought the Jordan I craze was done and over with. How come its only the I's that get to use elephant print other that the III's?

I love it how they keep using the swoosh on all the different variations of the AJ1. Come on JB, put the Jumpman in place of the swoosh on the AJ1 and see how well it sells.

Back
Top Bottom